Cancelled plans

* READ AT OWN RISK MY DEARS *
Your P.O.V- "Y/N! HURRY YOUR GORGEOUS ASS UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" You're boyfriend of 1 year, devin, screamed from downstairs. "CALM YOURSELF JESUS! IT TAKES TIME." You yell back. Straightening the last few pieces of your hair, you put on your black eyeliner. "Y/N, it does not take that long- " You heard devin stop talking. Turning around, there he stood in a black shirt, with a white belt, black skinny jeans, and black j's. Damn.."Whatcha staring at babe? Is there something wrong- IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE!?" You scream turning towards the mirror. Devin laughed, "No babygirl, you just look gorgeous and I'm glad to call you mine."

He walked over and kissed your forehead, and made his way down to your neck, him holding onto your waist from behind you. "Dev-" You started, but was interrupted by a moan coming from you. You could practically feel Devin smiling against your neck. He pulled you closer, you wrapped your hands around his neck and tugged on his hair. Devin moaned against your neck, then bit down onto your skin gently. Then licked over to where soon would be a hickey.

"Dev- Devin we gotta go.." You whispered, trying to keep your voice from cracking from all the moans Youre keeping in. "I know baby, but I just had to make sure that everyone knows your mine." He said lowly. "Mhm.." You muttered, eyes closed. "Do we have to go to the party?" Devin whispered in your ear, slowly grinding on to your skin tight dress.
"Babe yes, Reed invited us, we have to go." You turn around and kiss his lips.

Devin pouted, but grabbed my hand and led me to his car. "You do look amazing princess," he told you as he opened the passenger car door for you.
"Thank you." You smiled. Devin then got in and started driving.

It was a 15 minute drive to Reed's, and you were bored, the radio was on but what happened in your room 5 minutes ago, just had you thinking. Dev had both hands on the wheel, humming a tune the was on the radio. Slowly, you placed your hand his thigh. Instantly, devin tensed at your touch, biting his lip. Slowly you brought your hand up, "Who is all gonna be at Reed's party?" You ask innocently. "Y/N, please, please, please don't do this to me." He choked. "Baby what's wrong?" You look at him with the most innocent look ever, still bringing your hand up but then stopping right before reaching his crotch. His breathe hitched, his whole body tense. He pulled the car over and pulled out his phone. You unbuckled yourself and starting kissing his jawline, "Baby what are you doing?" You whisper in his ear, he shivers a little, but then regains his posture. "I've had enough of this." You stopped and watched as he dialed Reed's number. "Yo reed, hey, Y/N aren't gonna be able to make it, things have um.. Come up. Sorry man." He spoke.
"What no- well yeah. Dude that's gross- yes.." Devins face became red.
"Yes we will use protection damn it Reed." He breathed. "Bye reed!" You say into the phone and then end the call.

You get on top of Devin's lap and start slowly grinding your hips against his. Devin moans loud, gripping your hips so you go further down on him, causing more heat and friction. "Y/N. Touch me." He growled. You begin to grind slowly, causing him to whine. "But I am aren't i?" You smirk slightly. "You know exactly what I want." Devin said lowly, low enough to send chills down your spine. "Actually no I don't." You lean down and bite at his neck, your hands roaming his stomach. He moans again, but louder, you stop. Devin opens his eyes and stares at you, hard. "Why would you stop?" "I enjoy teasing you, and I want you to beg." You whisper in his ear.

"Baby, baby please touch me. I need you so bad. Babygirl you don't understand, please just, oh my god-" he stops as you grind down hard and fast on his now massive erection. "Take me home baby?" You whisper innocently, he looks at you and groans. You can feel his cock growing bigger from how you're acting. You know he loves it when you act innocent. "Yes baby.." He whispered so quietly, you could feel yourself soaking your black lace panties that devin loved. Climbing back over to the passenger side, devin has one hand on the wheel and one hand connected with your hand. You smile slightly, because no matter how rough it gets in this situation, no matter how hard he goes, he still makes sure you're okay. And that he isn't a fuck boy.

Once at the house, devin jumped out of the car, unlocking the house door. Once you were also inside, he slammed you up against the wall, his lips on yours. You moan into the kiss, grinding against him.

"Jump." He muttered, and you did as you were told. With one swift hand he unzipped your dress and threw off your heals. His other hand squeezing your ass. You slipped off his shirt and rubbed his stomach. Moaning as he explored your mouth with his tongue, Devin brought you upstairs, gently laying you on the bed. Slipping off your dress, he undid his buckle and slipped down his pants. You could see the tip of his cock showing from his Calvin Kliens. You moaned quietly. Before you knew it, devin had two fingers in you. "Ah shit baby.." You whimpered to the touch. Devin kissed so gently on the middle of your thighs. You only had your bra on, and Devin didn't like it, so he slipped his free hand underneath you and unclipped it, throwing it to the side. He pressed his lips to the top of your vagina, placing his free hand in yours, holding on. "Baby you taste so good," Devin breathed, which made you moan. "Devin, baby, please I need more." You ran your free hand through his hair, tugging on it. "Sh baby, I'm taking care of you." Devin stood up, and slipped his underwear off, his full grown erection jumping on to his stomach. You moaned once again at the sight. Sitting up, you put his dick in one hand and start teasing. Devin cups your face into his hands and kisses you. "I love you." He whispered. You kissed his stomach, "I," One kiss, "Love," another, "You," one more, right down his stomach to his cock, "More." His hands ran through your hair, you placed your lips to his tip, causing Devin to roll his hips and moan. " I can't take this." He muttered, he layed you down and got a condom. "Ready princess?" You nodded in response. "Baby. Are you ready?" He pushes a finger in you. "Yes daddy. I need you." That's all it took for Devin to slide into you, going in and out easily. "Shit Devin.." You breathe out. You roll your hips knowing that it gets him deeper. "Baby.." He kisses your forehead than your nose, then lips. Devin went harder, going in at different angles trying to find your- "Devin right there! Babe please- oh my god-" You moaned louder than ever. He smirked against your neck, "That good baby?" He kissed up your jawline and down to your breasts. "Dev- Dev I'm gonna-" He already knew what you were going to say, so he rammed into you, hitting your sweet spot harder. "Not yet baby. Beg babygirl."

"Baby, Devin please it hurts so bad to hold it all in, I need to- daddy please."
"All right baby." He rubbed your clit slowly and that's all it took for you to get pushed over the edge.

"Daddy.." You moaned, just seconds after that devin was pulling out of you and moaning loud. He came all over you, kissing your lips as he finished. "Stay here, I'll get you cleaned up." He walked to the bathroom and got a washcloth. Coming back to the bed, he got on his knees and used his tongue to clean you out, kissing every so often. Then he stood up and wiped your stomach up. He threw the washcloth in the hamper and picked you up. He carried you to the top of the bed and pulled the covers over you two. "I love you so much princess, I can't explain it." He kissed your cheek. "I love you too babe. So much." You grabbed hold of his hand and drifted asleep.