Opposites Attract Part 2

Your P.O.V- "Y/N.. Stop." Devin choked on a moan.

You quickly got off him, "Did I do something wrong?" Tears formed in your eyes.

"No no no! I just really wanna get to know you first! Y/N would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked, eyes bright.

"I would love to." You smiled.

Devin pulled you back on to his lap and kissed you softy.

"Let's finish the studying yeah?" He smiled.

You nodded your head. Staying on Dev's lap, he put his chin on your shoulder, listening to you talk.

After lots of make out sessions, you had to leave.

"I'll pick you up at 8 tonight?" Devin kissed your cheek.

"Yeah sure! What should I wear?"

"Something casual." He winked.

"Alright. Bye Dev." You kissed him hard one last time, making it last, and left.

*8:59 p.m*

You looked in the mirror one last time. You're outfit consisted of:
•Skinny ripped jeans
•white vans
•Vans tank top
•your hair curled

You looked pretty damn good. Soon the bell to your door rang. You checked your phone, right on time Devin, right on time.

You opened the door to Devin standin in skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a black pair of vans, his hair styles up as usual.

"Hey Devin." You smiled.

"Hey beautiful. You look amazing." He kissed you softly, which led to something more passionate.

His tongue slipped into your mouth and his hands found their way to your hips. Devin, pushed you back into your house, kicking the door shut.

Your back hit the wall causing you to moan for some odd reason. Many guys did this to you, but with Devin it was different. You could feel his fingers drawing on your hips, causing you to go insane as he grinded against you slowly.

Your head dipped back a little and Devin removed his lips from yours to your neck. Instantly, he found your sweet spot. You moan loud, which then you could feel Devins member against you leg.

"We can have the date later." You whispered, biting your lip.

His lips went back up to yours, biting your lip himself.

"Please don't bite your lip, let me do it." He said lowly into your ear.

Then he flicked his tongue across your bottom lip, "Jump." Devin whispered.

And you did as he said. Slowly, you grinded on to his hips, your hands running through his hair.

Devin moaned loud and hurriedly carried you to your room, tossing you on to the bed.

"You're so fucking beautiful. I've been wanting to do this from the first day I seen you in class." Devin grumbled, fumbling with his belt.

As he took off his pants, you could see his cock through his underwear, causing you to tilt you head back a little and letting out a small moan.

Devin traced his fingers along your body. Reaching your jeans, he took them off quickly. Leaving you in your panties and tank top.

Devin leaned forward on you, rubbing you slowly, kissing down your body.
Moans escaped non stop from your lips.

Quick enough, both your bra and tank top were on the floor, leaving you in your panties and devin in just his underwear.

"Wet from me babe?" Devin smirked.

You nodded, pleasure taking over.

"I'll take care of you." He smiled.