Assigniments

Your P.O.V-
You walked through the hallways of school, alone. Well not entirely, you have the best of friends, not many, but not a lot, and that was just enough.

"Hey Y/N!" Your best friend called out to you, causing heads to turn in the hallway.

"Hey Y/F/N!" You smiled at her.

"DAAAYUUUM! You look fine as hell today!" She winked, laughing.

Your outfit consisted of:
•Black high waisted shorts that of course made your butt look nice
•White crop top with the words "THUG LIFE" written in galaxy letters
•Black vans
•Your hair straightened
•Few Bracelets

"Thanks! But then there's you!" You smile.

"Shall we go to class?" Y/F/N giggled, lacing your arms together, basically dragging you to history.

You hated history. The teacher talked in a low, boring voice, he was also quite old. The kids were always messing around which made it hard to focus, but then, there was one kid in particular you hated.

Devin Hayes. The schools 'bad boy'.

He sat across the room from you, with the sluts and jocks, but he always in the halls, grabbed your butt or made comments about your outfit, saying how "hot" you are, or how "sexy" you looked.

But you knew he hated you too, only because you wouldn't sleep with him. He could get any girl he wanted with just one look, but you? You couldn't care less. Which made him only more intrigued.

"Okay class, today, I'll be assigning you partners, no excuses. Alright, Addison with Cody, Tris with Damien, Izzy with Tyler-" He kept going an going till you heard your name with someone you never thought you'd hear together.

"Devin and Y/N" Your jaw dropped.

Looking over at devin, he was already staring at you, smirking. Winking, he faced his friends.

"Your assignment is to create a project based on one of the presidents. Go ahead and get started." Not even seconds later the old man was asleep.

Devin walked over to you and sat at an empty desk, which happened to be right next to you.

"So, my house, 6, don't be late babe." He winked, you rolled your eyes.
Scooting his desk closer to you, you open your book trying to ignore him.

"Maybe we can have some fun later?" He whispered in your ear, so low that it sent chills down your spine.

"In your dreams fuck boy." You smirk.

"Well I would love to make my dreams become reality."

You look over at him, his famous smirk was plastered across his face.

"I know you want me." Devin smirked.

"Yeah, I do want you, I want you to leave me alone." You smirk right back, knowing he hates being turned down.

"You know, it only turns me on even more when you shoot me down. I like a girl who plays hard to get." Devin placed his hand on your thigh, slowly going up.

You decided to play back.

"You're house? At 6? Hm..." You place your hand on his stomach and lean in close. His breath hitches.

"I don't know if I'll be able to make it." Slowly you bring you hand down and your lips close to his.

"I can- I can switch the time. W-Whatever works for you." He stuttered.

The bell rings.

"5:30 it is." You get up, grab your books, and leave Devin there dumbfounded.

*5:30*