4/29/2022

The confusion and pain swirls inside of me. Never have I faced this much inner turmoil until now. I need the right answers to the lab. What will my perfect darling Weid think of me if I don't have them?? I'm always right... why is it now that I'm struggling? I don't have much time to finish.

Whilst confronting this crisis, Christopher adds to this terrible day by insulting me. "Why do you have to be so mean to me?" I say as tears fall from my eyes.

However, I'm suddenly uplifted. Evy isn't here today - my tears quickly turn into tears of joy.

Even though this is great news, I still require the right answers for the lab. I ask Charlie for help. To my surprise, everyone gasps. The room is silent and Charlie shows me a gentle motherly smile. I swallowed my pride like a big boy and got the answers.

To patch up the previous strife I had with Christopher, we play a pixel art game together - as lovers do. Getting back at Chris though, I call him a dumbass. Hah! he never saw it coming. I even see him look a little more dejected than usual. I leave and go back to my desk, proud of what I've just accomplished.

I take notice of what Katie's doing... or not doing. She's not using a numbered list. Who in their right mind wouldn't use a numbered list?! I know I'm better than her, but now I see just how big the gap is between us. I'm getting angry. It's so simple to use a numbered list. Is there something I can throw at her, I ponder.

Just then, Chris comes over. I roll my eyes. We exchange insults. I will certainly win this contest. Why does he always have to be so petulant and ruin my day? I must visit Charlie.

Chris brings up the lab and I tell them both that I was the one who figured out the answers to the lab. Chris and Charlie say otherwise. I did all the calculations. I don't know what they're talking about. They keep berating me until I walk back to my seat in shame. I put my head in my hands and sob "what did I do?" it's not my fault my calculator doesn't work right. I run to Mr. Weid for reassurance. Once again I'm rejected.

Enraged, I steal Katie's computer and give her an ultimatum. Either I delete the document her and Evy are working on, or the John gets burned. Katie agrees, but who knows if she'll keep her end of the deal...