Night-Time Routine

Okay so this works so WELL for me. I do it every night , and I wake up with really good curls.

Things Needed:

•Blue Magic or coconut oil(virgin)
•Comb
•Rubber bands(optional)
•Cup of water
•Head wrap or bandana

Directions: Ok so what your going to do is part your hair I dont care how many parts you have, is your decision . Dab a little bit of water on your finger and apply to one part. Get your comb and comb it out, starting tips down.Now you can just comb your whole head out,then part for time sake, but I suggest you take your time . Now after that get a little scoop of blue magic or coconut oil on your fingers and rub it on the part of hair. Now you simply make a twist or some people call it a two-strand . You can secure your twist with a rubber band , or you can simply get some of the blue magic or coconut oil and put your two fingers on the end of the twist and twist u further down. Now get your wrap or silk night cap and simply put it on. Have you a goodnight rest! When you wake up go to the bathroom and unravel your twist. Your hair should have a head full of little curls!

If you're satisfied with your curls, vote,comment and tell me.

If it didnt work out inbox me and I could tell you what you may have did wrong or give you another tip!

Your Fabulous All the Way! 😍💛 #teamnautural