Bantu Knots

Hey guys, my hairstylist ended up having to reschedule, ugh I need my hair trimmed.

Okay so, here's today's topic, Bantu knots! A lot of people know what it is. You can wear this as a hairstyle, butttttt, it's a take down style. When I say take down style, I mean you just do it and take it down for curls. (Example Above , Not me, Credits to Google.I don't know the youtuber)

Things you need:

•Comb(Ratail suggested)
•Moisturizing Product or Water
•Rubberbands (if your hair won't hold it)

Directions: So what you are going to do is first ,get a part of you . Please part it good, don't have it being ratchet.

Second ,you are going to put some of the product on your hair and Combe it out. I really hope you all know the proper way to comb it.

Third, Twist it. Hold on to it when you are done. The twist and part can be as big as you want by the way.

Fourth, kind of fold the hair down. Then wrap the twist around the one folded part. Secure with Rubberband if needed.

Now you can either wait like a few hours , or go to sleep. You can just stop gm reading here if you are wearing it has a hairstyle.

So , when you wake up , it when time is up, take the bantu knot out to wear is just a twist. Unravel the twist. Now GENTLY separate it. Now Fluff it out.

Wala! You are done, really simple I do it on school days. Yes I am still in school, I am a teenager. Love ya babes!

If it didnt work out inbox me and I could tell you what you may have did wrong or give you another tip!

Your Fabulous All the Way! 😍💛 #teamnautural