Her Dream

This was my first ever orignal story, so I decided to post it on Wattpad

I really don't know is it even good enough 😅
--------------------------------------------------------------

Suman, a kind hearted girl, lived in small village, Simrol. She was persuading for her B.Ed. Her college was in the nearly city, Indore. She had to visit her college twice a week. While returning back to her home on those days, she used to halt by the river which came on the way. She loved the nature's sight.

One last week was left for exams, her final exams. When her best friend's marriage got fixed. But then due to exams she gave her friend the genuine excuse as she had to prepare for her exams and therefore did not went for her marriage.

During her exams, she woke up early, visited temple, did her prayers to God and then left for her college.

Her exams went well. She felt as if she was on top of the world. After a month, result declaration day had come. She cleared her exam with distinction and got a job offer from a far away place, Nagpur.

She decided to settle down in the new city. It took around a month for her to settle there. She often called her brother, to communicate with her family too. Sometimes, her mother and father or sister come to stay and accompany her.

After six months, looking at her performance, she was offered a transfer to Mumbai in a reputed school.

As if a dream coming true moment, she decided to shift to Mumbai. A new day with a new beginning brought in a new ray of hope in her life with the rising sun. She started to settle down in Mumbai. But the life style there was very different, fast and hectic.
Every next day she heard about some accidents, policemen being alert, riots going on around in the city, and so much more.

One day she heard in news that there is a chaos in the city due to religious riot. People started damaging properties like temples, churches and mosques. She felt bad and hurted due to such human acts.

She had a routine to go to a garden near by and evening everyday where she made some new friends. Just like her even they had shifted from other cities just fullfill their dreams and to become hero/heroines in the film industry but unfortunately they were unemployed.

Few weeks later, there was a weather forecast of storm to occur. Due to this storm many people lost their near and dear ones many enjoyed, some even begin handicapped.

She saw that many people around her were below poverty line and lost their home. She was disheartened to see such things around her. She desired to help them in some way.

She was annoyed on hearing people blaming God for such a situation,but she wanted them to realise that its somewhere the human acts which are responsible for such disaster, like, continuous cutting down of trees, killing animals, causing pollution everywhere, etc.

Those people couldn't even arrange for the two times bread to fill the stomach. So she decided to donate the maximum amount of money she can, for them. She seeked help from some rich people but not much could she do. She also supported a local fun raiser camp to raise some funds by collecting minimum of rs 10 from every pass by.

Feeling too tired and helpless she sat down at a peaceful place near a lake. Suddenly her eyes went up towards the sky. She got fascinated towards the sight. She started recollecting her childhood memories.

The lovely moments she had spent with her mentors, teachers, friends and family. How her teachers taught her lessons in fun ways, how they played copying games were they imitated each other. The flash of memories abroad smile on her face.

This very moment, she decided to give the same to the children around her. Spreading the knowledge what she had in a funway, where where no walls are needed, no building is required, only fun with understanding the concepts in-built.

She decided not to deceive own dream and thus worked of towards the stairs of success. She was well determine to do so.

She motivated the parents of slum areas to send that children for night classes for the right to education and knowledge. Though it took time but she finally convinced them. She was successful in her dreams.

She not only gave the children the knowledge of world, Earth, about universe, about science that goes around every second, math which is implemented in our day to day life, language which helps us to communicate effectively but also she embedded the value of patriotism in them.

Once a team of few government officers came for inspection and that area. Keshav, one of them notice Suman teaching many children on the street. He was highly impressed by this act of her's. Their conversation somehow started, they started to teach together, they were good friends by now when Keshav proposed Suman out of the blue, and the tears in her eyes said the rest...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Done!!!
It was just a short piece of my imagination...
Hope you all liked it...
Please don't get offended by any means as it was not intended to....

Thank you
GalaxyUnknown07