Neighbor Boy

Jc's POV
I invited the neighbor kid Kian over to come with us to St. Louis for sight seeing(It was my moms idea).

Kian's POV
Jc invited me over to come sight seeing in St. Louis, I've actually never been to St. Louis in the 4 years that I've lived here so I'm really excited.
When I got to their house I saw this really beautiful girl that kinda looked like Jc, and I'm thinking WTF!!!!! She's pretty and Jc's himself so that can't be his twin sister. It's probably his cousin.

Mack's POV
When Kian came over my eyes almost popped out of my head. I've had a boyfriend before but I've never though about getting a new one since the incident.
Flashback
It was our 1 year anniversary so Jacob got us a hotel room to spend the night in. The hotel room was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, he must of had to spend all lot of money on it. When I showed up to the room I put the key in the slot and walked in on Jacob and who I thought was my best friend, doing it.
End of flashback
I guess I was zoning out for a while because when I came back to reality Jc's hand was all up in my face so I smacked him
"Hey what was that for?!"
"You being your dumbass self"

Kian's POV
Damn! This girl is spicy!
"So.... Who's this Jc?" I asked
"Remember that annoying sister I told you about? Yeah that's her" he said
She may be annoying but damn she fine
"Dude! That's my sister your talking about!" He said
"Did I say that out loud?" I asked
"Yeah" said Mack kinda blushing
**************
"Yeah! We're finally here!" I exclaimed
Ever since I said that thing about Mack she has been avoiding me.
"Uhhhhh yeah" said Mack

Mack's POV
Ever since Kian said I was fine I'm not sure how to act around him anymore, he's been really nice and he's gorgeous and I think I'm falling for him. HARD.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Hey guys! Here's the second chapter! I hope you like this story cause I personally think KianandJc are bae(bitch always eating). Jk. But still they are my boos and yeah I'm just gonna go bye!
~ Madysen😜😘