This is not who I thought it was

Mack's POV
I went to go open the door and there stood my father. The one who beat me.

Flashback
I had just gotten done with soccer practice that night and my dad had come to pick me up. When I got into the car he said I better be a good girl or I'll get another beating, so like usual I did what he asked. Usually my mom left for work right when my dad left to get me from soccer practice but she forgot something at home so she had to come back, and just to my luck she walked in to my dad beating me to death while I was laying on the floor clutching my stomach cause the pain was so unbelievably painful.
Flashback over

"What are you doing her?" I asked
"Why, well.... I've come to get you sweetheart"

Kian's POV
Well I was finishing getting ready for my date with Mack I heard a scream from outside and saw someone dragging Mack to a black van. I have to call 911.
"911, what's your emergency?"
"Hi, yeah, my neighbor is being kidnapped and I'm kinda freaking out cause I don't know what to do!"
"Sir, we have just tracked your phone, the police are on their way"

Mack's POV
He grabbed me and I just screamed as loud as I could hoping someone could hear my death cry. Just to my luck I heard police sirens coming up the street, that's when everything blacked out.
*************
I woke up in a really dark room with duct tape on covering my mouth and my hands tied behind my back with rope, that's when I heard screams upstairs and guns fired.
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:
Thanks so much to everyone who is reading it really means so much to Kennedy and I and don't worry Kennedy will be writing a chapter soon😻
~ Madysen😘😻