7

Hey guys I am so happy with all the vies this book is getting I can't believe it has got 5k+ I couldn't have imagined it even getting 1k I am happy you enjoy reading my book thank you !!

It was now the end of the school day and Elliott was leaning against the side of bellas truck as she slowly walked over to him and unlocked the car before looking at him and saying  'get in' he quickly got in the car and watched as emmet stared at him while they past each other before emmet was in the distance as Elliott turning away and looking at the trees as they passed ,they both sat in complete silence until Bella broke it "why were you hanging out with the Cullens they are my friends" she screamed looking at Elliott and back at the road "bells there not your friends unless you speak to them" Elliott laughed to himself leaning his head on the window "well I don't care the Cullens are mine don't go anywhere near them ok!!" She shouted her voice cracking near the end from her shouting Elliott looked at her before nodding and looking away "whatever you say Bella".

As they pulled up to the house Elliott quickly got out of the car and ran inside as thunder started brewing in the air, Bella slowly following Elliott as he made his way up to his room seeing his dad wasn't back yet and put his bag down and got changed in to some comfy clothes as he got his book that sat at his bed side table and started reading a good girls guide to murder which was a new series he had recently got as a moving away gift.

Halfway through the book he felt his phone buzz on his bed as he slowly marked his page and grabbed his phone looking at the message he had got.

Elliott chuckled to himself before texting emmet back with a wide smile on his face, sometime had pasted and they where both laughing at the fact Rosalie took emmets phone and started sending lots of photos of emmet trying to get his phone back an...

Elliott chuckled to himself before texting emmet back with a wide smile on his face, sometime had pasted and they where both laughing at the fact Rosalie took emmets phone and started sending lots of photos of emmet trying to get his phone back and just talking.

It was beginning to get late as Elliott headed downstairs and made food for himself as he sat on the kitchen table eating when he heard the door open followed by Charlie walking into the kitchen and saying hi to Elliott before he leaves and goes upstairs to get some rest . Elliott following after him looking at his phone wishing emmet a good night as emmet replies with "hope you sleep well .X".

Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short I didn't really have any ideas for it but don't worry because as soon as this is published I will get working on another one.❤️