𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦

It's been around 2 hours since both Jesse and Olivia left to go get Ellegaard. The sun was now gone, and the beautiful stars were now out. Luckily, for the three that were left, they were able to gather up some wood, food, and materials before the sun went down

Lukas created a plan that helped them gather stuff as quickly as possible. Y/N was assigned with gathering all the wood and materials that were much closer to the temple. Lukas assigned himself to gather coal and materials that were much farther like in caves since he was the most experienced. Then, Axel was assigned with hunting animals for food.

After Lukas explained the plan, Axel mumbled a quick "ok." before heading out of the temple, which made the two of them upset. They hope that Axel doesn't make cause another argument like last night.

In all honesty, they expected Axel to slack off and not do what he was supposed to do but they were proven wrong once he came back 30 minutes with multiple foods that could feed everyone. It seemed like he wanted to do his job as quickly as possible.
Whenever (Y/N) would gather wood from trees, Axel would quickly walk past her without saying a word. She didn't understand why he wanted to do everything fast.

Currently, (Y/N) was placing blocks on the huge open space in the walls, exactly where they saw the Wither storm. Something disturbing that she noticed but didn't tell anyone was that once Jesse and Olivia went back to the Nether, the wither storm slowly started heading another way. She didn't know if the others noticed it but she certainly did. It gave her a bad feeling inside of her, she didn't want to assume anything but she can't help but wonder if the Wither storm was somehow following Jesse.

She shook her head, forcefully pushing her thoughts behind her as she continued to place the remaining blocks on the wall. She hopped off a stool that she was using and took a few steps back, the fortified wall was now built.

"That looks good," Lukas said, smiling as he walked toward her. She turned around and smiled back, "You think so?" She asked, wiping the sweat off her forehead.
Lukas nodded. "I bet the others will like this when they come back."

This made (Y/N)'s smile falter a bit. She was extremely worried about Olivia and Jesse, she's scared that they'll come back injured. Or even worse, not come back at all. Lukas noticed the change and frowned slightly, "Hey, is something wrong?" He asked.

"It's just... I'm worried about those two. I'm just scared that.. they won't come back. Who knows what kinds of danger they're encountering right now." She sighed. Lukas placed his hand on her back, softy rubbing it for comfort. "I'm sure that they're okay. They're doing the best they can to find Ellegaard and to convince her to help us. I'm sure that they're gonna come back safe and sound."

(Y/N) slowly nodded, letting out a deep sigh before forcing her nerves down. "Yeah... You're right. They're gonna be fine.."

"By the way, I just finished making the beds for all of us. They're in the other room, I was thinking that you two should rest and that I should take first watch during the night in case something happens."

"Are you sure, Lukas? Don't you wanna rest too?" Y/N asked, but Lukas shook his head. "Nah, don't worry about me. I'm not that tired. As long as you... and Axel gets rest then it's fine with me."

"Wait.. speaking of him, where's Axel?" (Y/N) asked, realizing that she hasn't seen the grumpy man for quite some time.
Lukas looked at her with a nervous smile. "Well, he's outside the temple, just sitting outside. I would ask him if he can come in but... you know.." He trailed off.
She understood how he felt, ever since the argument Axel has been purposely ignoring Lukas unless it's important. Which has made Lukas feel extremely awkward and uncomfortable when around him. Axel speaks more with (Y/N) but they didn't have a chance to have a full conversation because they were both busy.