part 1

{No one's POV:}

"Hey guys I'm going out for Patrol!"

Tommy told the others in the hotel they lived in.

"Ok!"

Tubbo yelled out, Tommy then quickly ran out of the hotel.

"Is he going alone?"

Ranboo asked tubbo.

"Well yea- WAIT HE'S GOING OUT ALONE!?"

Tubbo yelled.

============================================

{TommyInnit's POV:}

I wasn't actually going on patrol.. I was going to see A friend that I meant awhile ago, His name was Grayson and I was going to his brother's house because he lives with his brother they are also orphans who ran away like me, tubbo and ranboo.

When I was walking I heard tubbo yell out my name and then a ran as fast as I could, when I got to Grayson's House I rang the door bell soon after his brother opened the door.

"Oh hey Tommy it's nice to see you again!"

"It's nice to see you too punz!"

I told punz with a smile On my face, Me and punz started to walk Inside, I was still talking to punz while walking to the living room, when I saw Grayson on the sofa and on his phone i quickly ran up to him and hugged Him.

"Hey Purp!"

I Yelp At Grayson while saying his nick name, Grayson then hugged back.

"Hey cutie!"

Grayson told me I blushed in reply.

"Oh shut up"

"Anything for you babe"

He and then winked at me laughing, the punz came and sat On the sofa with me and Grayson.

"Huh I didn't know you liked Tommy his much you guys are just so cute!"

Punz told us I bushed while Grayson was yelling at him punz just laughed, we talked for a while when the door opened.

"OH TOMMY YOU ARE SO FUCKING GROUN-ded..Who the FUCK ARE YOU!!"

Tubbo yelled while ranboo was just standing behind tubbo trying to stop making him yell so much at Grayson.

"Uhm Tommy who's that?"

Grayson asked.

"Oh..uhm....that's tubbo and ranboo.."

"And how did they know you were here?"

"I don't kno- WHIT TUBBO HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW I WAS HERE???"

"Well- uhm.."

Lolz