Part 3

"hey Gabe!"

Blur yelp to Gabe, Gabe looked at blur and wave to him blur smiled and went to go to sit next to Gabe.

When blur got there he obviously sat next to him, Blur and Gabe have been friends for a long time and haven't shown there faces to each other, they really liked each other but also liked sum1 else, blur liked a friend of his named Grayson.

And Gabe liked one of his friends, Tommy.

(Guys I don't like miraculous ladybug that much I don't really enjoy it but yes this is a bit of like miraculous ladybug.)

"Hey blur do you need anything?"

Gabe asked looking at blur, blur smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! Can you help me with sumthing I really need help with it..!"

Blur told Gabe, Gabe nodded and the next thing he knows he's in blurs house or- appointment, Gabe looked around and blur just closed the door behind Gabe.

Gabe want and sat on the sofa and blur walked to where Gabe was sitting, blur looked at Gabe with a scared look Gabe looked at blur in confusion.

"So..what did you need me for?"

Gabe asked the boy standing in fort of him, blur sigh and started out with a simple.

"Gabe..I think we should show our faces to each other.."

Blur strated and Gabe looked a bit shocked but nodded, blur smiled as he look his glasses off but mask still on, Gabe saw blurs light blue eyes and felt like it was Tommy's.

Blur then took off his mask, and with that Gabe new who he was..

{Lmao sorry this took so long i was really tired and my head hurts because I have been wearing new glasses and it is quite hard to not have my head hurt while wearing it and my period just started so all I have is pain now.}