Time for a new beginning part 2

Camila's POV

THE NEXT MORNING

I had woken up to the sound of my alarm. ugh it was 5:00 am. I really hate waking up in the morning. But I was soon filled with happiness when I rememerged Lauren's and I conversations last night. That automatically brought a smile to my face. Especially since I didnt even expect her to answer my text. But she did!!! And she said I had a pretty face!! That made me blush so much. Getting complements from Lauren always made me feel special, mostly because the beautiful words that came out of her mouth I believed. From her, it was genuine. And I couldnt believe I complemented her eyes. I for sure thought she was going to stop texting me when I said that, but she didn't. I don't know where the burst of confidence came from when I had asked her if we could hang out at the airport came from but I'm glad it did. She said yes!! Omg im literally freaking out! I quickly got out of bed, but on some comfortable clothes on and called Dinah to tell her what happened between me and Lauren. And just like me she was shocked. She also teased me saying she knew the Camren ship was no titanic and that it was just a submarine or something like that. I don't know, I just knew I had to make the call quick before Lauren would text me. She should be up by now. We have to be at the airport by 7 and it's already 5:30 Lauren should be up by now. I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate. It was a message from Lauren.

Lauren's POV

I woke up to the sounds of my alarm. I actually like waking up in the morning. I get to see the sunrise . But I soon got out of bed and changed into some comfy clothes and started to check if I had everything. Once I was done I quickly got my phone and texted camila.

Lauren: Hey Camz . Good morning :)

Camz: Hey Lo ,good morning to you :)

Lauren: well I'm all packed and we are heading to the airport, just letting ya know

Ya know.

Camz: ok Lo, as soon as sofi is ready we are leaving to the airport. I'll see you there :)

Lauren: Ok Camz I'll see you there.

I heard my mom yell for me to hurry up and get in the car. I quickly ran down the stairs , kissed my dad on the cheek and went into the car. It was already 6:00 am and our flight was at 7. Which means me and camila have a little time before we have to board the plane. As we reached the airport I soon became nervous. I was actually going to be speaking to camila face to face in such a long time. As soon as we took care of the luggage I texted camila.

Lauren:Hey Camz just wanted to let you know I'm already here.

Camz: Turn around Lo.

As soon as I read the text I raised my eyebrow and turned around. I then saw her. I saw camila accompanied with her mom and Sofia . She walked hand in hand with sofi while come towards me. She had a small warm smile that I reciprecated. When she finally reached me, we both just stood there in awkward silence while our mothers and siblings greated each other. She then let go of sofi's hand, looked around and gave me a warm hug. She put her arms around my neck while I put mine around her small waist. I swear I could feel her smiling into my shoulder. I smiled too. The hug only lasted a couple of seconds and ended too soon for my liking. But I knew we couldn't hug forever. Especially since fans could be anywhere and take pictures of us. God , that really wouldn't help me right now. Management is always saying shit about how I should act around camila. I mean harmonizers freak out if I even look at Camz . Imagine if they had real pictures of us hugging. That wouldn't end so well. Management would get mad and separate me and camila again. After the hug ended we just kind of stood there. Looking at each other. I really haven't looked at camila in a long time. I missed her beauty, I missed her pretty brown eyes and amazing smile. I just missed her so much.