Going back to work

Camila's POV

The next day is when we all started to get back to work. We had an interview to get ready for. It was 5:30 am when my alarm went off. I slumped out of my bed, brushed my teeth and looked over at Dinah. Dinah was fast asleep. I knew I had to wake her up because she was always late to glams and takes a long time to get ready. But the last time I tried waking her up she threw my off the bed and wouldn't talk to me all morning. But I knew if I didn't , we would be late. I took a deep breath and climbed on top of Dinah and threw off her sheets. She squirmed under me and pushed me off, but luckily I didn't fall off the bed.

Dinah: Walz stop your shit, I'm sleeping, leave me alone.

Camila: I'm sorry Dmac but last time you were half an hour late for glams and made us all late. So I ask you nicely Dinah, please get up.

I again climbed on her and shook her and yelled for her to get up.

Camila: DDDIIINNNAAAHHHHH WWWAAAKKKEEE UUUPP!

Again she pushed me off hard and I fell to the floor with a big thud. I quickly got up ,ready to run away if Dinah were to chase me. Luckly she didn't and proceeded to go to the restroom. Feeling satisfied with my work, I went to the room I knew that are makeup artist and stylist were at. When I entered Ally was doing her hair while she was on the phone and our makeup artist was doing Lauren's makeup. I stopped in my tracks and just stared at Lauren. Our makeup artist was putting eyes shadow on Lauren, making her eyes look bigger and just amazing. Lauren was still in her pjs but she looked incredible. I swear if looks could kill, I would be dead by now. She soon saw me staring and gave me a small smile. I quickly looked away and waited till I was called . Ugh I swear I need to be more careful of my staring

Lauren's POV

I naturally woke up around 5 am and headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Seeing as Normani was still asleep I gently shook her until she woke up. We had to be ready and on the road by 7 . I dragged Norman to her feet and guided her to the restroom so she could brush her teeth. When I heard the water running I knew she would be ready soon enough and come to glams. So I exited our room and headed to the room our stylist and makeup artist were at. I wasn't suprised when I saw Ally already getting her hair done. Ally was usually always the first out of all of us to be at glams. I waited until our makeup artist called me over to start . After a about 20 min I heard the door open and close . I opened up the eye that didn't have eye shadow on yet to see who it was. It was camila. She stood there in the door way. Just...um.. Staring at me. I held in my blush and just gave her a small smile. I guess she didn't think I would catch her staring, so she quickly looked away and blushed. I thought it was really cute. It made me get butterflies in my stomach. Woah, I haven't felt that in a long time. Huh, I guess it's just what she does to me. I sighed . Ugh I really need to keep my feelings in check. Camila probably doesn't even like me in that way anymore. And half the time I don't even know how I feel about her anymore either. I mean I want to be friends, but I wouldn't mind if we were more than that. It's like ugh.. I'm just so confused . I know I'm not a lesbian because I've had boyfriends since I was in high school . But camila has been the only girl to ever make me feel different. It's like she had something no one else did. And that scared me. And I knew in my heart that I was still hurt. Camila had hurt me, and no matter how much I tried to push back the pain and forgive her, I just couldn't. At least not fully, I guess a part of me will always be hurt. Because when I love someone, I love hard. I fell in love with camila. And she broke my heart by being distant and not even giving me a good reason and basically just leaving me.I mean I knew the reason but still, she wouldnt even talk to me. So I did the same in return. and then AUSTIN came along. I guess I should just focus more on being a good friend for camila . I guess I just have to eventually let her go. I want camila to be happy. And if her being happy is with some guy then I will support her. I'll be there for her. And who knows maybe I'll find a nice guy too. I soon came out of thought at the beautiful sound of camila's laugh. She was laughing at ally making funny faces into the mirror. I swear my heart stopped . Ah shit , who am I kidding, I know I still feel something for her. Ugh I guess it's gunna take even longer for me to get over her. I mean she is literally perfect. Who wouldn't want her, that thought made me cringe, of course people want her. A lot of people want her.. Ugh why does she have to be so damn perfect.