4

November 8, 2019

"You just keep your mouth shut like the good girl that you are."

Rylee's face matched the dark red lipstick she wore.

Jimmy Fallon was speechless.

Jeremy Renner was mortified in the audience.

The comment had been made when talking about the upcoming Black Widow movie and Rylee spitting out spoilers.

Scarlett knew she fucked up.

"I can't believe you said that on national television." Were the first words out of Rylee's mouth once they were in the dressing room, "Now everyone knows I have a praise kink."

"I'm sorry, it slipped out."

"And my dad was sitting right there. So thank you for-"

"I am horrified." Jeremy said, his face almost as red as Rylee's, "Rylee, you're grounded. Let's go."

"Dad, I'm twenty-five years old. You can't ground me."

Jeremy wasn't listening to her, "Let's go, Rylee."

"Dad-"

"Nope, let's go." Rylee rolled her eyes, but did as she was told.

"Fine." She turned to Scarlett, "This is your fault."

Rylee followed Jeremy to the car, groaning with annoyance as she got in the car.

"Don't worry, Renner, I'll punish her later." Scarlett said, winking at Rylee.

"Why am I being punished? You're the one who blurted that out for the whole world to hear."

Jeremy was plugging his ears, "Uh-uh, no one's getting punished." He pointed to Scarlett, "Not another word out of you."

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "I'll see you at home." She winked at Rylee before she was rushing off to the other car.