11: why Hange!?

I woke up when the wagon stopped and I sat up to see we were back at headquarters. Section commander Hange came up to the wagon and helped me out.

This shocked me and my face went bright red. I looked over to Mikasa who was just giggling and glared daggers at her.

Levi came up to us and asked "what are you doing with her shitty-glasses?" "Well if you must know I'm taking her to the medic room so I can check on her wounds" section commander retaliated. "Ok but I need to speak with her so I'm coming with you". I rolled my eyes and Hange helped me to what I assumed to be a medic room and sat me down on the bed.

Levi lent against a wall glaring at me and I glared right back. Hange removed the bandage from my head and knelt down behind me, carefully moving my hair out of the way. "You should be fine in a couple of days" Hange told me and then she replaced the bandage on my head.

"Shitty-glasses, leave the room" Levi said "but this is my-" Hange started "no buts, leave". Hange nodded slightly and walked to the door. "No please don't leave-" I started but Hange shut the door before I could finish.

Levi walked over to me. He loomed over me, it looked fucking terrifying. Levi then engulfed me in a hug and I hugged him back. "I thought I lost you" he mumbled into my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I should've come to find you" "it's alright, I'm here now" I said.

Levi instantly let go when we heard the door open. "Are you done Levi? Erwin needs you" Hange told my brother. Levi just rolled his eyes and then left the room, closing the door behind him.

Hange sat on the edge of the bed and lifted my face to look at her. My face went bright red and Hange smirked. "You should get some rest" Hange told me and let got of my face.

I layed down on the bed, pulling the covers up to my neck. I found a comfortable spot looking up to the ceiling and dozed off.

The next morning

I woke up to a dip in the bed and a sort of warmth coming from next to me. I tried to sit up but something draped on my waist held me down. I looked over to see Hange's sleeping figure next to me.

I looked over the features on her face, that was until she opened her eyes. I instantly felt heat rise to my cheeks and Hange smirked. "Morning sweetheart" she said, with a hot morning voice.

I buried my head in Hange's chest to hide my face. She chuckled and used her arm that was around my waist to pull me closer. I looked up at her with wide eyes and she just chuckled and got out of bed.

Hange took her uniform and left the room to get changed. I was still mostly in my uniform besides the straps and jacket. I looked around and saw that they were draped over a chair. Getting up, I walked over to the chair and grabbed my straps.

"Fucking hell!" I yelled while trying to put my straps on. The stupid things are a pain in my ass to get on. Once I finally got them on I grabbed my jacket and left the room to see Hange walking back.

Hange smiled and grabbed my hand as she accompanied me to the dining hall. My face was so hot I was practically burning alive. As soon as we entered the hall all the cadets started chuckling and whispering.

I bowed my head in embarrassment as we walked over to the higher ups table. Hange sat down and I sat down next to her still holding hands.

Erwin explained that there was a plan to make sure we still had Eren. Levi just glared daggers at Hange the whole time and I couldn't help but smiling.

Levi's back to being an overprotective brother.