Chapter 14 - Attachment

Toni
I was awakened by wet kisses on my face and neck. Someone was feeling very affectionate this morning. Wait! Was it morning? I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 2 in the afternoon. Damn.

I tried to sit up but I was pushed back down. For her to be so small, she was strong. She sat up, on top of me. We were still naked so all of her beautiful assets were on display. She leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Well, what's all this affection?" She kept kissing my neck, while also leaving little bites. "Baby, what's up with you?"

"I just feel so good and happy." Pat I'm the motherfucking back. She was feeling herself. "You're so amazing, baby." She kissed me again. I could get used to this side of her.

"So, I'm guessing you enjoyed yourself last night?"

"Definitely. I'm still wet thinking about it."

"I know. You're sitting in my stomach." She was so small. I can't believe I was just now noticing it. Even sitting at my waist she still had to stretch to kiss me. I loved it.

I was never really into really small girls because I'm so tall. It seemed like all the small girls wanted me. I mean look at Jada. She was all over me and I still only used her for sex. Granted I didn't really like small girls because they had little girl bodies. I needed a woman with curves, stretch marks. I needed a woman and look what was sitting on top of me, dripping in my stomach.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." Oh she calling me that on the regular now. I like it.

"What does my baby want?"

"Can you cook for me?" She leaned down and kissed my neck. "Pleaseeeee."

"Sure, baby." I sat up. "Let me put something on."

"No. Just like that."

"You want me to cook naked?"

"Yes! Is that a problem?"

"Nope." I stood up with her in my arms as we walked downstairs. In the kitchen, I sat her on the counter.

"Whoo!"

"What's wrong?"

"It's cold." I laughed as she wiggled on the counter.
Going into the fridge, I took out some chicken breast. I figured I'd make her a chicken sandwich. "What are you making?"

"Chicken sandwiches." She clapped.

"Yay!" She pulled me into her causing me to almost drop the stuff. She kissed my neck and lips.

"Okay, baby I have to cook now." She let me go.

"Go ahead, daddy." She watched as I cleaned and chopped everything up. Every chance she got she would give me kisses. One night of fucking and she's like a high school girl. 

"So what else do you want to do today baby?"

"Eat this beautiful food and spend time with you." I smiled. She was just sitting there with this big grin on her face. "I love you, Toni."

"I love you too, Janet." I went back to preparing the food. I heard her hop off the counter before she wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my back. She was so cute.

I moved around the kitchen to continue cooking and she hung onto me the whole time. Right now, I was at the stove, making the chicken and she was right there on my back. Leaving little kisses. She was so clingy. I loved it.

She started humming as she swayed us back and forth. "Hmmmm." She's so cute. I took the chicken out of the pan and set it to the side. Going into the fridge, I got so things for the rest of the sandwich.

"Baby, what do you want on your sandwich?"

"Whatever you want to put in it baby?" I shook my head. I grabbed lettuce, tomato, and some condiments. Going to the counter, I prepared the buns. She moved her head so that her forehead was now resting against me. I put the chicken on the bread and cut them in half.

"Babe the food is done."

"Okay." She muttered into my back. I took the lates to the dining room table. I tried to pry her arms from around my waist but she wasn't budging.

"Sweetie, you have to let go so we can eat." She reluctantly moved from on my back. I sat down and before I could get situated, she sat in my lap. I laughed. She pulled her plate in front of her and began to eat it while I ate mine.

"This is so good, baby."

"Thank you." She continued to eat and she was going in too. I'm not surprised. We went at it for a while. She cleaned her plate.

"That was by far the best chicken I've ever had." I giggled. She turned around so she was straddling lap and went back to kissing on me.

"Baby! Baby, I love you too but I can I finish eating?"

"I'm not stopping you." She bit on my neck. Obviously, she wasn't moving so I just went back to eating.

———————————————————————

Janet
"Fuccckkkk! Yesss!" I let Toni finish eating but I got her as soon as she finished. I pushed the plates out of the way and sat on the table. It didn't take her long to get inside of me. So we were now fucking like crazy on the table.

"Shirt! Girl, your pussy feel so good." I pulled her closer to me by her neck. She dug deeper causing me to start screaming. My hands went to her back as I started to scratch her.

"Daddy! You're so fucking deep!" I latched onto her neck with my teeth. She groaned in my ear.

"Damn girl! Fuckkk!" She pounded harder. The table started moving. I felt my wetness start to make a puddle under me.

"Daddy! Daddy, I'm close. So fucking close!" She tightened her grip on my thigh as she fucked me harder. No mercy. I loved it.

"Cum on this dick, baby." I threw my head back as my organs hit me. The room started to spin and my vision got blurry but it was so good. She dug deeper as she released inside of me. "Fucckk!"

We came down from our highs as Toni slowly continued to stroke inside of me. The sound of our juices mixing together was turning me on all over again. I loved her.

"Damn girl. This shit too good. Gone have me feening." She pulled out and her flaccid dick hung between her legs with our mixture coating it. It looked so delicious. I climbed off the table and pushed her in the chair. Down on my knees, I took her into my mouth. She instantly grabbed my head, gripping a fistful of my hair.

I loved this. Her dick felt so good in my mouth. I couldn't get enough. After I cleaned all the juices off, I just kept going. "Damn. Suck this dick girl." I stuffed her dick down my throat. I felt her start to twitch so I sucked harder. Soon she was nutting down my throat and I swallowed it. She grabbed me by my neck and pulled me to her face before smashing our lips together. I fucking love this.

————————————————————————————

Our girl is attached. But don't worry, y'all about to Toni's addiction show. 😂