The dead rose

". ...... GO MARTA PLEASE FASTER"screamed a very pale girl named Akita. " WE CAN't get caught"

Only a few minutes ago was the underland a very peaceful serene place. It did not have sun light or moon light but they had grass ,animals , they even had people and other creatures. But it can only be so quiet and peaceful for a short time. And that is how it all began .

Several minutes earlier

" you ready Martha " Akita said quietly as she strapped on her boots and grabbed her bags, food. " cause the Ruckues is about to start ...." A loud bang could be heard for many many miles.

" AKITA YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE NOW " shouted a gruff mans voice. the girl and bat giggled and flew off

" now for the other parts " Akita had reached for the bag on Marathas claws and nearly fell but she knew her friend would catch her. As she reached in the bag she found what she was looking for .... " Smoke bombs. Ehehehehehe. Ok so I need to us this ..."

The whole time they did this Akita was holding a torch in between her teeth. Though her words came out fluently. It was like she was speaking normal. So the girl used the end of the torch and lit the bomb and many others like a stink bomb, a flash bang, etc. She had thrown at least ten of each I. Different areas. She did the same in the other teratoies. Like the spiders the rats the crawlers, cockroaches , and last but not least the animal farms where the sheep cows and pigs were raised.

She had knew what was coming next so she had gotten everything ready weeks before this and ever happened. She had made sure the bags and everything. When set down they would not only stick but help the arrow dynamics. So Martha and her could get far away From the people and cretures she had to deal with. So we was going to the over land. It was told that the Over land was a fowl place. It had death everywhere. Smoke gas and anything else you could name it was there. But Akita knew that was wrong. But she was also wrong. The cretures and humans would follow. And they were catching up to them.

Back to the start
" I am going as fast as my wings can flap Akita. I don't see you flying miles with pounds of things in your back. It is hard. " Maratha yelled back at Akita.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok Mina ( everyone ) that is the beginning of .....WORLD OF DIFFRENCES. I hope you enjoyed. If you want to see more than please tells in the comments. Or just like and vote for the book/ chapter. And I know the beggineings of books are slow and not to action filled. But I will try to make it to where it will keep you on the edge of your seat or what ever your on. Well bye bye. Zad out. * log off noise. *
_______________________________