anything you love I will love - family au

Puffychu

....

"Anyone here?"

Dream yelled walking through the door hearing  the bell on the top ring. He was insistently greeted by the smell of roses and flowers when ever he walked in, he loved flowers more then anything especially the smell, simple cause his mother loved them and anything she loved he loved as well.

"Dream!" a voice yelled. a Short woman come from around the corner wearing gardening gloves. The girl had long white curly hair that was up in a high ponytail. But soon after  another person pinked out for the side. She was a bit taller then the other, short light pink, and had a white cloth wrap around the top of his head and tide under her chin. The pinkette was holding a red pot with a small poppy in the middle, "what are you doing here? I haven't see you in forever!" Puffy laugh as she prepared to be mad, "I don't know figure I could come help out with things but looks like someone beat me to it" Dream said, maybe he was a bit upset seeing that he wasn't getting his bonding time with Puffy. Can't remember the last time he actually got to spend time with her it hurt.

"Oh right! Dream this is Niki, my... Um" Puffy stop and started stumbling over her words. Both girls had bright red checks and Niki mumbled something but it was to quite to hear. "Is there a joke I'm missing out on..?" Dream questioned, to which the pinkette broke into a loud laughter and stumbling into the other room. "Ok um- how do a example this.." Puffy mumbled, she walk over to Dream so there wasn't a distance between then. Dream bent down on his knees so he was about the same hight as puffy. Puffy pushed the blondes head away playful well he laughed at her, the short women cuffed Dream face and smiled.

"Promise you won't be mad" Puffy whispered leaning her head on the other. "Promise" Dream giggle

Puffy lifted her hand to show a gold ring around her finger. His eyes widened as it all finally clicked, Dream looked up at this mother who was giving a scared smile at the other. He was glad that his mother was happy of course but he can't say that he was happy..

He wasn't one of liking the idea a "change," it took him forever to get used to having Foolish around now this? 'why can't it just be me and you again..' Dream thought.

Dream looked past Puffys shoulder to see Niki standing by the door way to the other room. Dream thought of a minute maybe he was being childish, he looked back up at puffy whos smile had faded after the long silence. "Do you love her?" Dream finally spoke, Puffy smile came back when he said that. "Of course I do" she laughed

. . . .

"then anything you love I will love as."

------
492 words

very short but thats ok.
really like this one tbh