{~- He's... Given up. -~} Chapter 4.

♥-~ Aether POV

Paimon and I Left the hangout weaving goodbye to Kaeya. ''Paimon thinks we should adventure! There is So much to explore!!'' I smiled. ''I agree, But I will like to come back to Mondstadt soon.'' We left Mondstadt and went to explore. ''Aether. What's that village over there?'' She saw a village, I saw lights. We both agreed on heading to the strange light source. When we made it. Two tall men were there, they seemed to be knights or some sort of guards. ''Why do you come all this way to Liyue Harbor? We need an explanation.'' I and Paimon looked at each other. ''My friend Aether is looking for his lost sister he lost in a battle! Can we see if she's here in...- Liyue!''  I nodded as I remembered my lovely sister. ''Ah, Alright. You can go into Liyue to look for her. '' We walked in,  I wish my sister would just. Come back... ''Aether? Isn't that your sister?'' I looked to where she was pointing. Indeed it was, She was talking to a Stranger. ''Lumine..?'' I have never been so confused. I ran up to her when she noticed me. She ran away, ''...'' ''Aether! We can cat-'' ''This has happened so many times... So.. Many.'' I have never been.. so angry. ''I am SICK, Of My sister running away. I- I Give up... I don't want to see her, and if he doesn't want to see me, she doesn't have to.'' I yelled in anger and pain, but none of that was true. Though I did want to give up, and so I did. I ran, That was the only idea I had. I ran back to Mondstadt. I was on the search, I saw kaeya. on the way there I was tearing up, I ran up to him as tears dripped down my face falling onto the stone ground. I hugged Kaeya, he was the only one that cared for me at this point. ''Ah, Aether... Wait- Is something wrong? Your crying...'' He wiped the tears that were falling down my face. ''I... I am giving up on looking for my sister, it seems she doesn't want any problems with me.'' Kaeya held me close, he was warm. I wrapped my arms around him, as I sobbed. ''It's fine, I understand that you feel this way Aether.''.. ''You do..?'' I said as I remembered the problems with Diluc, I didn't want to say anything that could trigger him. i ended up falling asleep in Kaeya arms.

{~ Hehe! Imm Backkk!! Well anyways, lets get stright to the point >:3. So i have busy with cams my family has sent me too so i wasnt able to write and i did go to a cabin for a week, and we might go on a roadtrip to somewhere. but i will try and write more! Word count : 488 ~}