How?

(Tree'Shade! So you know how he looks! I used a base bc why not?)

Orion woke up in another dark room
"Hello; again..."

"Moons! Why can't I be normal? Why do I have to be immortal just to be tortured..!"
Orion cried out into the oblivion.
"Orion! You have to stop!"
He brought back up his head to see a beautiful palace filled with gold and riches. he looked to his left seeing a familiar face."Orion please..." the dragon was sobbing He wished he could help but, he didn't know what was wrong.
"Brother please...! you can't-"
"Dawn; I have to for the good of our family"
He spoke it felt like himself but it wasn't it felt like a far away voice from the past; he opened his talons a light orb appearing. "Take this; if it ever changes to black- that means I'm dead; if it turns purple well it means I made it safely to the cave" tears poured down her face Orion hugged her and gave her the orb. "I promise I'll be ok! Alright? make sure you tell rose and daisy,"

She nodded holding the orb close to her.

The scene melted into the dark room once again.

"Why did you show me that?" Orion asked.

"You had to know; you will figure out more on your own; but for now you have to wake up "

He returned to reality with new knowledge of the past. He looked around rapidly he was tied to a wall. He spotted Tree'Shade next to him and flame on the ground. "Hey! Flame..!" The sky wing perked up his head and looked at him " oh it's you- I thought you were dead" Orion smiled and said"hah; I get that a lot your a flame scales right? why can't you get me out of -" Orion pointed at the chains around his wrists keeping him on the wall. "Didn't think of that" flame walked over and scratched the metal and it immediately fell to the ground he did the same to Tree'Shades chains.

"There! Now for the bars" they all went up to the bars of their cell and watched as flame cut the bars with his talon. "You rain wings go camo and cover me ok?" Orion tilted his head and said "wouldn't that burn us?" flame laughed and said " I can control my firescales I can be as cool as an ice wing or; if I wanted too I can be as hot as the sun" Tree'Shade nodded and proceeded to go invisible. Orion followed behind. It was sort of hard to hide such a tall sky wing but they managed . They saw many dragons in the "cave" . they eventually found a way out and flew off to a nearby forest to hide more easily.

"Ok! You guys need disguises! I'm already a sky wing guard and you Orion you DEFINITELY need a new personality and look" Tree'Shade and Orion exchanged glances and nodded at flame. Orion went for a albino rain wing named Aries. Tree'Shade disagreed and recommended a more rain wing name like snowdrop. Orion was fine with that name since he knew not a single rain wing other then Tree'Shade.

Tree'Shade went for a blue and black speckled rain wing named mist

(Random rain wings I found on google images :P)Orion especially was proud of his misbelieve character

Orion especially was proud of his misbelieve character. He kept looking at his talons admiring himself."ok! Now that we have disguises ; we can travel to the sky wing kingdom! Oh! Or we could visit our sand wing friend?" snowdrop said. mist piped and and said " that sounds like a good idea!"

and with those words the three went north west to the scorpion den. "Hey uh flame?" The sky wing looked over at snowdrop. "you didn't finish your sentence when we first crossed paths..it was about me- I mean Orion having strange abilities?" flame looked down at the clouds and said " Orion had the power to see other dragons backstory; but in payment he had to be tortured by his best friend, that he betrayed when he entered the cave" snowdrops scales shifted for only a second then went back to white. " that's- why? but how? That doesn't make sense"' flame in a reply wrinkled his snout then a black smog rose from his nose.

" I don't know how he betrayed him! it's a legend about you so.." after all that happened snowdrop could now finally see what flame really looked like. A tall sky wing with bright green eyes. he also noted that he had to fly slow to stay at their pace. He had massive wings. He was also adorned with one golden ring and a tail spike on his tail. It looked like a sand wing barb but a gold version and sharper.

After a couple of days they reached the scorpion den. It was filled to the brim with sand wings with a few hybrids sprinkled around. snowdrop looked around for a familiar golden sand wing with white socks. he found him at a stand selling necklaces and jewels; as well as a couple trinkets made by scavengers.  Snowdrop went up to the stand"hey socks! You remember me? We exchanged supplies?"  socks smiled at him and said "of course I remember you! how have your travels been?" Snowdrop smiled back and said " I met a sky wing and I got a disguise now! My names snowdrop!"

"Pretty clever I might say! now who's the sky wing buddy?"

"His name is flame a firescales"

"Oh! That's pretty cool can I see 'em?"

flame stepped out of the crowd and looked at Socks. "So your the sand wing! huh pretty Handsome I'll say" Socks flustered said "o-oh right back at you flame..!" snowdrop piped in and said " Socks you want to join us on our trip?" Socks nodded and said " why not? There's nothing to do here anyway!" and with that they became a group of dragons on their way to the sky wing kingdom.