𝐋𝐨𝐠 𝟏𝟎;

You blinked owlishly as the twins sat in front of you on your bed in the afternoon the next day after you supposedly got sick. Angry was spoon feeding you the ramen that he and his brother made, while your other family members ate it downstairs in the dining room.

Smiley was eating the ramen with you, occasionally chugging some ramen to his brother too so his brother doesn't starve himself while feeding you.

This is such a strange situation, but it is what it is.

They were actually here since morning. They entertained you by playing board and card games that they bought with them until it's time for lunch.

"You don't have to spoon feed me, angry. You should concentrate on eating your food first." You said as you tried to grab the bowl and the chopstick, but the blue haired boy only scowled more and leaned away from you, "no. And- and- you should call me souya instead." He shyly mumbled, but you heard that and beamed happily.

Oh shit, too bright- they scrunched their eyes closed and shook their heads.

Smiley grinned, "Well if you call my brother by his real name, you should call me by my real name too!"

You nodded happily and just accept angry who was starting to spoon feed you again. "How did you guys make these ramens though? They're really delicious!"

"Well, we kind of plan to open a ramen shop in the future, but we still don't know." Smiley said with a shrug.

Angry nodded, agreeing with his brother, "mom said it's because we're teenagers on puberty that's why we change minds everytime. Last time, nahoya wanted to become a host in a club or something."

You blinked, "like those hosts boys from that fancy school?"

"Which school?"

"The one that's all pink," you gasped, "imagine if nahoya goes there, his pink hair would match so well with the whole pink scheme-"

"I ain't gonna camouflage y/n, I'm not a chameleon-"

"I think it's ouran or something." Angry cutted him off before grabbing a glass of water and giving it to you, who quickly gulped it down. "But i don't think nahoya wants to be that kind of host, y/n. He wants to be the nasty ones."

"I don't know what you mean by nasty, but here," you grabbed two of your many stashes of gummy bears from your lamp table drawer and gave it to the two of them. "Don't tell my brother i have a secret stash of gummy bears, please." You whispered to them before quickly shutting the drawer.

They chuckled and patted your head. "You're so cute, y/n." Nahoya said as he lay himself beside you. "Mind if i nap here?"

"I don't mind," you said as you snuggled under the covers with a smile.

"Brother, i think we should ask her parents first"

"Eh, I'm sure they don't mind!"

"Mmh, i can just tell them later," you sleepily said before you yawned as nahoya massaged your head softly, preventing your incoming headache and also sleepy because of the warmth from your blanket and the pink haired boy beside you.

Angry grumbled something with a blush on his cheeks before shyly laying down on your other side.

You were officially squished between the twins like a sandwich, cuddling the afternoon away.