𝐋𝐨𝐠 𝟏𝟖;

You patted some cat you randomly found in the side of the streets, the cat letting out purrs as it nuzzled more to your hand, making you laugh.

You grabbed the cat from the bottom and hold it like a baby, giggling like a crazy person while walking with some random cat in your arms along the streets where tons of people were looking at you— not that you mind it, you thought they looked at you because of the cute cat in your arms.

Turning into a corner, you bumped with a boy, making the cat jump out of your arms, hissed, and then run away. You pouted at that before you stood up and take a look at the boy.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry i bumped into you, i was too distracted by the kitty.." you said and helped him get up.

The boy sighed, "I'm fine."

"Woah! Your hair looks like a banana! Cool!" You giggled and patted kazutora's head, pat pat! making the boy look at you with dotted eyes.

He grabbed your hand and put it away, a frown on his face. "Don't touch my hair."

"Why?"

"Do you want me to touch yours?! How does it feel when you're the victim inst— fuck that therapist, his words are getting to my head!" Kazutora scratched his head aggressively and you just look at him weirdly.

"Are you okay?"

"Do i look like I'm okay?"

You shrugged, "want to go there together?" You pointed at some random cat cafe on the other side of the road.

Kazutora looked at you and the cat cafe several times, "....sure. But you pay for the packages we can do inside the cafe. I heard the 1.5 hours pack is worth it." You only nodded excitedly at that, you don't mind paying. It will make you and the dude or new friend happy anyways.

"I'm kazutora."

You gasped, "kazutora?! I'm y/n! The one that gave albert to kisaki!"

Kazutora's face lightened up. He heard about you of course. Kisaki added you back into the group and you have been chatting for some time last night in that group.

He finally smiled at you, "so we finally meet huh?"

You nodded, grabbed his hands and shook it, making kazutora smile more. "You're nice y/n. Too nice. Why did you agree to what i say?"

You shrugged, "you happy, me happy, win-win situation."

Kazutora deadpanned, "at this point im sure someone super dangerous would take advantage of you and you accepted it as it is. You're lucky I'm just asking you to pay for some cat cafe and hang out."

You only blinked at him owlishly before kazutora sighed as he shyly grabbed your hand in a firm grip and dragged you to the cat cafe across the street, wanting to see the cats already and lowkey hang out with you.

"Meow!" you meowed to the cats who all meowed back at you, while kazutora and the employees there stared at you in surprise.

Omg y/n the cat whisperer? They all thought as you meowed again and then the cats jumped on you for a cuddle.

Giggling, you motioned kazutora to sit beside you, and then you grabbed one fat cat and put it to his hands.

The cat blinked at kazutora and kazutora did the same. They just stared at each other with great tension, eye to eye. Kazutora x cute fat cat.