Part 2

"Sidharth, I love-"

"Not a word more, Shehnaaz, I don't want to hear your lies anymore. Just get the hell out of my life, I don't even want to see your face." Sidharth told her in firm tone, while Shehnaaz cried, he stood there, with no emotions. Her tears didn't had any affect over him as he showed to her. 

"Sidharth, please, please listen to me once. I'm really sorry, I know i deserve pain for hurting you but don't push me away from you, I'll die without you-" Shehnaaz begged infront of him to give her a second chance, but he pushed her away. He was not in his sense, anger & hurt took over his mind & heart.

"Then die. I don't care." Sidharth replied in anger. Her hazel went wide in shock, not able to believe that her Sidharth can say something like this to her

"Just go away, just go. I don't wanna see your face ever, It will always remind me how you betrayed me, made fun of my feelings. I just want this from you, Leave me. If you ever felt anything for me, then go away from my life." Sidharth continued, breaking her heart further. Shehnaaz wiped her tears, she knew she deserve this pain, for hurting an angel like Sid. She had broke him today, she had broke his trust. She deserve worse than this. And with one glance at him, she decided to accept his decision, if he want her to go away, then she will. 

Shehnaaz turned and walked out of the room, like a lifeless body. Leaving her heart & soul behind with him, she left their home. Hoping he will forgive her one day.

"Sidharth, how can you asked her to leave the house? How can you threw her out when she needs you the most-" Rahil, his best friend shouted at him. Sidharth slumped back on his office chair as last night events played in his mind. He remember everything and he does feel guilty remembering the words he said to her, but his pain was too big to go to her & apologize.

"You are questioning me? Do you even know what she had done to me?"

"I know that but that doesn't give you any right to throw her out of the house when she is carrying your child." Rahil shouted at him, Sidharth closed his eyes in anger, he is too hurt to think about anything else, he doesn't want to see her yet, she had broke his trust.

"Rahil, how will you feel you get to know that your love, marriage was a lie, a bet to your partner? Will you still accept her?" Sidharth questioned his best friend who was sitting front of him, giving him lectures on how he bad he had done to Shehnaaz. Rahil looks at him, not knowing what to answer him. SidNaaz, both are his friends and he couldn't see them in pain.

"give her a second chance, at least-" 

"But i don't want to, Rahil. I might accept her again for the baby but trust me, I'll never be able to love her again. And I fear, in my anger along with her, I'll hurt my baby too." Sidharth said to him, voicing out his feelings. Rahil nodded in return, understanding his point of view, for which Sidharth was glad.

"By the way, where is she now?" Sidharth couldn't help but ask him about her.

"She is with Bagga, in her house." Rahil answered him. Sid gave a slight nod in return. He took a sigh of relief knowing she is at safe place.

Past:

Shehnaaz & bagga were sitting in canteen of their college when Sidharth Shukla, the college heartthrob entered there with his gang.

"He is so hot." They both narrowed their eyes when they heard some girls sitting behind them, gushing over how hot Sidharth Shukla is.

"Oh! You are just jealous because you know he will never look at the girl like you-" The girl retorted back.

"Like I want him to look at me. I have better things than gushing over Mr. I-m-the-king-Shukla." Shehnaaz answered her back. And turned her attention to Bagga who was looking at her with mischievousness in her eyes.

"What is going on in that head of yours?"

"Lets make a bet-" Bagga squealed excitedly. Shehnaaz gave her a confused look but waited for her to continue.

"Make him fall for you in 10 days, and show these bitches that you can make this college king dance on your tunes." Bagga told her.

"What? No, Shef!" Shehnaaz denied straight away.

"Why? Dar gayi?" Bagga mocked her, knowing now she had to agree as shehnaaz gill never back away from taking up a challenge.

"Oh! Please, shar, 5 days, just 5 days & he will be on his knees, begging infront of me to be his girlfriend." Shehnaaz spoke with confidence. Bagga smirked at her, Shehnaaz accepted the challenge and little did she knew, she will fall for him in real.