Part 3

Shehnaaz was crying hard, remembering the day she made that dirty bet, and played with his feelings.

"Shehnaaz, stop crying, baby. Everything will be okay, give him some time-" Bagga consoled her, since last night, Bagga had picked Shehnaaz from her house, Shehnaaz was crying, cursing herself for making that stupid bet 3 years back.

"He hates me now, I know he will never forgive me-" Shehnaaz cried more harder. Bagga hugged her tightly.

"He will, Shehnaaz Give him some time, he is hurt right now. And you stop crying, doctor asked you to not to take any stress. You are hurting your baby-"

Thats what i do, i hurt the people i love, I don't deserve any one, right, Shef! I'm a bad person. I deserve to die-"

"Sh. Sh. Don't say like this shehnaaz. I know that bet thing was wrong on our part, but I know you really love him, and he does too. He can never hate you." Shefali made her look at her.

"Now stop crying and think of ways to woo him back. Don't be a cry baby, be the tigress you are-" Shefali encouraged her. Her words gave a new hope to her.

"You are right, shefali, I'll make him fall for me, again, I'll not give up so easily." Shehnaaz vowed with determination. She got up and went in washroom, she saw her reflection in the mirror, and the girl she saw, she couldn't recognize.

Her eyes were puffy, blood shot red while her kohl was smudged. She opened the water tap, and splashed cold water on her face.

"Sorry, baby, because of me you have to through this, but trust your mommy, I'll win your daddy back, and bring him back in our lives very soon. I'll make him fall for me again." Shehnaaz promised her child, she will do everything to mend her that one mistake. She wiped her face with dry towel and come out of the washroom where she saw sharon, standing there with few dresses in her hands. Shehnaaz gave her a confused look.

"What? You are going to woo him back, you need to look good. Now select a dress" Shefali exclaimed, Shehnaaz rolled her eyes, and pointed at Red colored dress. It was her Sid's favorite color. Shefali smirked as she threw the dress at her direction, Shehnaaz caught it easily. Shefali went out of the room to bring something for her to eat before she leaves while Shehnaaz got ready. Hoping she will be successful in her plan, and win him back before she lose him forever.

She parked her car in the parking area, and come out of the car.

"7 days, 7 days, Sid, and I'll make you forgive me, and thats my promise to our child." She thought to herself, with a smile plastered over her lips, she walked inside the SS premises. She went to receptionist.

"Where is Sidharth?" Shehnaaz asked her in sharp tone.

"He is busy in meeting, ma'am. Sir strictly told me to not to disturb him, You have to wait." Receptionist told her, nervousness was visible in her voice as she knew about the famous anger of Mrs. Shukla, who hates to wait, to meet her husband.

"Should I wait? He is already angry on me, and if i went there, what if he got more angry?" Shehnaaz questioned herself.

"What? Now, Mrs Shukla will have to wait, to meet her own husband?" Her inner voice questioned her back. Shehnaaz frowned at this, she debated, whether to go or not.

"Ma'am, sir's meeting will be over in half an hour, you can wait in canteen." Receptionist told her, she looked scared of her reaction but to her surprise, shehnaaz just nodded and went away.