decompress

Okay.. I'm finally relaxing.. I still had a lot of pent up energy so I ate while I worked out lmaooo i know I'm weird. I had a great first day, the staff is extremely nice and it's like a big family everyone helps everyone. It's so calm compared to any other place I've been and I think that's perfect for me right now. The lady was very happy that I know my shit and is glad she didn't get someone lazy. It's a cute little place and I really enjoy it so far, I work again tomorrow same time but hands on (even though I was today) haha you know me I can't not help. Luckily I had a ride home and have one tomorrow too, I'm home alone but it's nice I think I need the peace my brain was starting to go bonkers. I was so fucking tired this morning from the medication I passed the fuck out and was almost late because my dad didn't wake me up until 3:15 but to be fair he said I was "out" maybe because I was dreaming of you. Ugh I wish I could just dream of you until I get to see you in person but ya know.. life is lame sometimes. I miss your presence more than anything if that makes sense, you calm me, fill me up, my heart misses its home. I can't wait until I get to lay next to you again, hold your hand, give you a hug just cuz. Before you I never ever touched anyone or hugged them it was rare unless it was my mom but she was gone so i really hadnt for years you're the only person that I crave to touch and who's touch I crave and when I say that I mean all the little touches not just sexually.. I've never even craved that ever until I saw you idk what came over me. You pulled me in like gravity, like we had been around each other our whole lives, it's like I came over and I was like "yes this is home". I know I was supposed to talk about work but fuck that shit it's boring I would way rather ramble and talk about you because you're the most fascinating topic you light up my insides. Okay no more sappyness before I run out of this house and to you. My baby got sunburt??? No wayyyyy you little cracker haha jk it was hella hot today and the UV rays must've been high.. 99% of the state probably burned lol. I loved the weather!!! This is my hometowns weather minus the wind so you're half way melted lookin like you had a stroke. I hope ur still up and get this but if not I understand. I love you princess and can't wait to check my pockets :))

-sappy monkey