Fiona- soon to be Tempest 2

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

3rd POV

A carriage was seen passing the Wastelands, pulled by two Wolf Demi Humans in their beast forms. They looked majestic, with pure white fur and blue eyes. The carriage looked as if it were from royalty, painted white with the crest of the Raijin Kingdom.

It was accompanied by four horses with Ogre-warriors that were highly trained in horse fighting as well as inside the carriage with the Raijin-Kingdom-famous Ghost Ogre named Shizukana.

"Whoa... it still looks like this huh?" One of the Ogre's outside said.

"Well they weren't affected by the wasteland they created" Another one said in a slightly unfriendly tone.

Hearing this Shizukana opened one window "Remember what Rimuru-sama has said... we are on an official mission for the Raijin Kingdom, I don't want to hear something like this again. Suppress your feelings, we have to bring Lady Fiona Bascana back to our Kingdom safe and sound."

"Hai Lady Shizu!" They all said, despite her real name given by Rimuru-sama personally, most of the people use this nickname for her.

A few minutes later they reached the Gate of the Bascana Empire, of course they were stopped by the guards. Two of them walked to the carriage, opening the door "My Lady please identify yourself and your reason for coming to the Bascan Empire?"

"My name is Shizukana but that isn't important, I am here to escort the 2nd Princess to the Raijin Kingdom." Shizu said.

"Please wait for a moment, I'll call the Guards that'll be guiding you to the Palace" The Guard said and walked away only to come back with two Horse riding Guards "Those will guide you so please follow them."

Afterwards the Gate opened and they finally entered the Bascan Empire.

Shizukana POV

As we then finally reached the Palace I opened the door of the carriage and stepped outside. The first thing I saw were the Royal knights making a kind of formation for us and a maid waiting for me.

"Welcome to the Royal Palace of the Bascan Empire. We were waiting for your arrival... I shall guide you to the King right now" The maid said bowing slightly

"Thanks for having us but there is no need to be so formal to me as I am nothing more than the 2nd Princess's bodyguard." I said and followed her.

As I was walking behind her I took a glance at those royal knights... their armor is worse than what we have in Torgau and I can't feel any threat coming from them... they are just weak.

As we then entered the throne room we were announced as the Rijun Empire's delegation. Just as before... there is no one that could kill or hurt me. It may have been different before I received my Lord's blessing but now I feel more powerful than ever.

"I, Shizukana the representative of the Raijin Empire, greet the King and Queen of the Bascana Empire" I said, kneeling to show my respect. My 4 warriors did the same behind me.

"I welcome you Shizukana to our Bascan Empire. How was your travel?" The king asked.

"Without any problems" I answered shortly.

"Great that's great! So then let us stop with the official stuff, knowing that Rimuru doesn't like it. I guess you are the same haha!" The King said.

The Nobles were quite shocked about this and began to whisper under each other but the King made them silent again with a simple wave of his hand, that shows how much respect he has.