predictions

SPOILER!

If you've not watched the series, skip this part.

I'm just doing a recap and predictions to kinda help with flow of my fanfic. If not interested skip to the official Chapter 1.
.....

Ep 12 Recap:

Porchay is heartbroken because of Kim and decides to "let himself go". He dies his hair, gives up his interview to get into the music program at College, and decides to drink and almost participated in drugs. Kim finds out he gave up his dream and searches for him. He ends up at the bar/club where Chay is about to take drugs and smacks it out of the guy's (Chay's friend) hands. Kim takes Chay out of the area. They argue. Kim leaves Chay in a more confused, heartbroken situation.

----

Kim is showing concern..
But doesn't express his feelings well (because he thinks they are related)

Ep 13 and 14 Predictions:

Chay will find out that his parents (mother) might be related to the main family and will realize why Kim started to push him away. (They aren't related, btw)
I believe they will talk and make up...
But I don't think they'll start dating, I believe they will start talking, maybe even kissing, and snuggling but no confirmation on dating. Or feelings.
Chay will also get a chance in the music program again.

But there will be alot of questions left... like what are they? How will Chay deal with Kim's habit of being nosy? Of him being quiet? Of him being mafia?

So... I'm going to cover them being in an unofficial relationship and all the questions above. Let's go!

TimeLine:

In the Book (Last thing I remember reading)
- Kim holds Chay while he is being examined by the Doctor after what Tawan did, kinda cuddling in bed.

In the Series (So far up till Ep 12)
- Kim saves Chay from Tawan but abandons him
- Chay confronts Kim when he finds out he is related to the main family. He is left heartbroken.
- Chay changes, Kim confronts him and ends up leaving Chay confused and more heartbroken.

So... let's figure out what will happen amongst ep 13 & 14 since, in the book, alot of things go down between the main and minor family! We need to fill in, I need to fill in, all the blanks in my mind.