Chapter 6.2: His Weakness

Porschay's P.O.V.

"Woo!" I exclaim as I step into the shower. The water hits my back in the right spot to slowly ease the tension that built up from what happened last night.

Thinking of that made the blush on my face go darker in multiple shades.

Earlier before I jumped in Kim teased me on the bed about our actions from last night. He then offered to carry me to the shower if I couldn't walk. I aimed a pillow to throw at him but he escaped out of the room before I launched it.

The only thing bringing me out of my thoughts and back to the present was when my arm hit off the hot water, turning my shower cold. I leaped my body forward, instantly regretting the leap due to the electric shock that ran threw my hips. I slap my hands on the wall with my teeth gritted and another blush creeping onto my cheeks. Everytime something reminded me of what happened, I get shy and embarrassed. How was I gonna face Kim and do it all again?

But knowing Kim, he'll always make sure I'm comfortable, even if he's playful at first. And my heart eases up when we are face to face. I melt. I turn to slush.

Smiling with my thoughts, I turn the heat back on and quickly finish my shower. Even if I was an annoyingly shy human being, I wanted to hurriedly see Kim, my baby, my everything.

---------------------------

I walk out the room singing lowly to myself, "Dararararari, nal bogo isseum eumaki, baby"
(다라라라라라리, 날 보고 있음 음악이, baby)

I open my eyes and surprisingly see Pol sitting at the table drinking orange juice. My Heart jumps out my chest and eyes swell wide open. Sweat was slowly forming as I walk and take a seat at the edge of the table. I eyed Pol who just peeped over at me and looked back at his juice, obviously avoiding my gaze. Or maybe there was another reason. Kim looks up from behind the kitchen island where he was fixing the plates up, and smiles at me. I slowly calm back down now feeling Pol might not know anything. Or that if he did, well he didn't anymore thanks to my mafia boyfriend.

Kim comes around the island and hands me my plate. As he sat the plate of breakfast in front of me, he kissed my check. I tried to protest but failed. Kim does his usual chuckle before taking his place at the table. We all sit and have a basic, everyday conversation about life.

When we finished and Pol left to contact the main house, I courageously stood up and walked to where Kim was, grabbing his hand, I adjust myself to sit on his lap. I stop for a second to come to terms with what I was about to do. After closing my eyes and breathing in and out, I look back at Kim who had smut written all over his face. I just lean in and lay my head on his chest. I knew this would drive him crazy and I'd get whatever I wanted out of him. I was starting to learn his weaknesses and had fun using it against him.

"P'Kim?" I ask.

"Hmm." He said lowly putting his arms around me.

"Will you...go... on a date... with me?" I ask sincerely.

"Hey. Look at me." He whispers into my ear. I lean back up from his chest but keeping my face only inches away.

He puts his right hand in my hair and leaves his left hand rubbing my back and side.

"Porschay, I will gladly go on a date with you. But you have to let me plan it. And sadly, it can't be today." He replies peeking my nose with his soft, plump lips.

I smile and kiss him quickly on the lips.

"I know it can't be today. I was just wondering if you would. I'm so happy. And I'm okay with you planning the date. My only request, nothing too fancy, not for our first date." I reply before hugging his neck.

He kisses my neck before throwing his arms around my waist.

I love this. I love being in his embrace.

And I was so excited for our first official first date, something besides sitting in the house watching movies and cuddling. Not that I didn't love that, but I was ready to show off who was mine. Loud and proud.

I'm so excited!