𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎,

"Dear Tachibana Hinata,

Hey, Hina!

I'm Hanagaki Takemichi. I'm sure you may remember that name now. I was your middle-school boyfriend.

I have so much I want to say, but I don't want to ruin any potential relationships you may have now, so I'll keep some things unsaid.

I love you, Tachibana Hinata. There's no getting around that. Hell, I'm even crying writing this letter.

I'm gonna be blunt. I'm a time-traveler. I traveled into the past over and over to save people, but the main one I was trying to save, was you. This may sound absolutely insane, but you believed me when you found out the first time.

I don't deserve you, truly. You're such a kind and gentle soul. I couldn't have asked for a better person to love. You, Hinata, are my one true love. But I am not yours. There's more people, better ones, for you.

I'm sorry I left you. Just, don't look for me, please. It'll only make it worse for me and you.

I don't want you all to forget me. I never did. I wish I could stay with you, truly, but I can't. My mere memory is enough to make tens of thousands of bad futures, that's why I will not be able to stay with you, Mikey, Draken, and the rest.

This is not your fault. This is a decision I made on my own accord. Nobody, and I mean nobody knew about it. Mainly because I knew they would try to stop me.

I'm sorry, Hinata, I really am. I hope you can forgive me for how much I've hurt you. I never meant to.

Thank you for loving me until the very end, Tachibana Hinata. You may continue to shine in my memories whilst I'm not in yours.

Live a happy life and forget about me, that's the least you can do for me.

Thank you, I will forever love you.

-𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠,
𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑖"