1. Our happy(?) family

Time flies. It's been three years ever since our marriage ceremony. I cannot imagine how things come to this point, this top. Come to think of it, I don't believe I could survive until these days. According to those good and bad days, we have overcome such obstacle. We fought, we smiled, we laughed, we screamed, we broke apart, we got hurt and we got back. I bet that's life, right? It is up and down like a roller coaster in an amusement park. But if you can take control of yourself, you'll enjoy this scary ride.

〃Mamaaaaa〃I beam at a chubby beautiful face of my baby girl, Hana as she hops this way. She is in her three this year and her cuteness is just overload. Neither I nor Leo, her daddy can resist her charm. I extend my arms and hug her to my lap.

〃Where's your twin, sweetie?〃I buss her sweet pinkish cheek and glance around when a boy version of Hana isn't here.

He will stick to the veranda's door and look up the sky every morning. Or he is known as Jung Tae ru but his daddy would like to call him dinosaur. And he is a twin boy of Hana.

〃I don't know. But mama, where's Haru oppa?〃Hana puffs her cheek in an adorable way then climbs down. She bows her head to the floor and squints the dark space of a couch. This giggles me out.

〃Hana ah, your oppa isn't a cockroach.〃I pat her butt lightly.

〃Really? But oppa used to stay here when we played hide-and-seek.〃

〃Nana, where're you? Look, oppa have a gift for your pre-birthday!〃A weak deep voice releases from the kitchen. Hana then runs to that sweet-face-and-handsome boy in his young age. A reach-my-waist height grows taller till my chest. He eats a lot just like his dad. And he is big boy, Jung Haru. He turns eight this year.

Jung Haru is kneeling down and opens Hana his present box with a loving beam. He's also as sweet as his dad, I guess.

Hana squeals in joy, receiving a teddy bear from her big brother. I don't remember, teaching him to melt people's attention.

Shaking my head, I leave to the main room. It is 7.30 am and Leo's still not out.

〃Oppa, what takes you so long? The breakfast turns cold.〃I close the door and walk to a tall figure, buttoning his shirt.

〃Almost done, babe!〃 That gorgeous face tilts his head with a sweet smile sending to me. He pulls in my arm and pecks me on cheek. I chuckle as his little teeth nibble my throat and ear in sudden.

〃Aww, it's tickling, oppa!〃I push his pale face away, cannot stand his lullable lips.

〃Don't know! You have to pay me the process you stopped last night!〃Leo throats and pushes me to the closet.

〃Promise me not to let Tae ru in tonight.〃Leo threatens with his soft lip smacks mine. I giggle in my throat, reviewing how worse Tae ru troubling his dad. He loves to cling onto me and does whatever to separate me from Leo.

〃What to do? Tae ru doesn't enjoy sharing bed with Haru,〃I reply as soon as he pulls away. Again, a soft chuckle releases from my throat with that swallow-a-bomb face of my hubby. I grab a tie and wear him as usual.

My back touch the closet's door as Leo leans on my shoulder with his pouty face.

〃Let's move to our main house then!〃