four, valerie

After realising Fred was dead and speaking to the cops, Dustin, Steve, Robin and Max go up to Nancy, ready to tell her whatever is going on.

From what Andrea could tell, Nancy already knew what it could be happening because she told her to stay while Nancy were to speak to the group.

"That's not fair, come on guys, tell me." The Cunningham frowned.

Max glanced at her and felt bad, for two reasons: a few years back she was in the same position since nobody wanted to tell her all the supernatural shit that was happening, but also since it involves her sister.

She felt conflicted on whether to tell her or not. At the time Max wanted to know so bad but now what she would do to not know what the fuck is really up with Hawkins. Then again their situations were different. Andrea thinks someone killed Chrissy whereas Max knew what exactly killed Billy. It wasn't fair.

"She deserves to know." Max told the group as she glanced at Andrea.

"No, we can't risk it, Max" Dustin automatically shook her head.

"It's her sister Dustin! She deserves to know." Max repeated, this time more stern.

"What about my sister?" She questioned Max who avoided eye contact.

"Yeah, what about her sister?" Nancy questioned also wanting to know what the hell was going on.

"Oh great! Now there's another kid I gotta babysit!" Steve flung his hands in the air and groaned.

The group, plus Andrea sat by one of the tables for them to all explain.

From the top for Andrea.

"You're saying this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy, it's from the upside down?" Nancy recalls all the information she was just told.

Andrea was in the middle of processing everything. It didn't sound totally bizarre, especially since the whole goo in the woods situation happened.

She wanted to question them but didn't know how to...besides she was feeling a little too hungry to process what was happening.

Hungry. I need food.

She placed her hand on her head, wincing in pain. Who the fuck said that?

Food.

"Do you have any food, Mayfield?" Andrea asked causing everyone to stare at her like she was crazy. She couldn't judge them for it, she thought she was losing her mind too.

Steve looked at her in complete disbelief. "Seriously Cunningham? We tell you all this shit and all you can think about is food?"

The Cunningham shrugged before Max slowly nodded. "Uh yeah? Come with me then."

She the duo wondered into the house while the others started to get to the bottom of what the actual hell was happening.

"Was this just an excuse to get me alone, pom pom?" Max teased as she opened the refrigerator.

"Yeah no, i'm just really hungry." She grabbed the first three items she saw: cheese, chicken and bananas.

She first ate a banana but that wasn't enough so she moved onto the block of cheese. "Did you i seriously just eat plain cheese?" Max stared at her dumbfound.

She ignored the red head's comment and ate the left over chicken in literally thirty seconds. Thank god that chicken did fill her up because she would've went crazy if it didn't. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Uh sure? It's through there..." As Andrea went into the bathroom, Max's eye's stayed fixed on where she last was, beyond confused one what just happened.