Part 4

⚠️⚠️
A week later...

Scarlett's pov
I woke up by the baby's kicking " fuck " I said, it Hurts. Chris started to groan " Scarlett it's to early" he said " I know but the baby's is kicking and it hurts. Can you help me up I need to go to the bathroom " I said " okay" he said and got up from the bed to help me up" ahh fuck " I said " Scarlett are you sure you are okay, it's not usually like this is it " Chris said concerned" no it's not usually like thiiisss ahhhh. Chris it hurt " I said as I was in so much pain I couldn't explain " scar I am going to take you to the hospital know " he said " yes hurry " I said in pain " can you try to walk to the car so I can get to bags " he said " yes " I said in begun to walk to the car as Chris was running in the baby room to get the bags. We got down to the car and rushed to the hospital . Chris got in and came back with a wheelchair. He help me in and walked fast in the hospital. " hi I think my friend is in labor " he said " how far are you " she asked me " I'm 37 week with twins " she looked down at me " okay it normal to go early in labor with twins so if you can follow me I will get you a room " she said and got up and walked to a room and we got in. " if you could take this on it would be great" I walked out to the bathroom and change. The pain was getting worse and it was getting harder to walk. I came out and laid down on the bed.  " Chris it's hurt " I said " I know try to breathe in and out " I took a deep breath " remember soon we will see our beans " Chris said and kissed my forehead " do you won't me to call your mom? " Chris asked " yes please " Chris walked out and called my mom. She came in under 15 minutes after Chris called her " hi sweetheart how are you" she asked " I'm fine but it really hurts " I said " I know sweetie "

2 hours later...

Ma'am you need to push one last time and the first one is out " ahhhh " I heard a baby crying. " you have a healthy baby boy " the nurse said and laid the baby on my breast " hi Oliver " I said " I'm so proud of you scar " Chris said , I looked at him, he was crying " do you want to hold him" I said " can I " he asked as tears was running downs his cheeks" he is also your child " I gave him Oliver but as soon I gave him I could feel the pain agin " ma'am you have to push "

27 minutes later...

I heard a cry " ma'am you have a beautiful baby girl " she gave her to me and I was crying " hi my beautiful Amalia" she took hut fingers around my thumb. My mom came in again and cried when she looked at the baby's " they are beautiful " she said and came over to me and hugged me" I'm so proud of you sweetheart" she said " thank you mamma"

I broke my foot yesterday so sorry I didn't post❤️🫶❤️‍🔥😘
Hope you like it

All live from me❤️🫶