Part 7

2 days later...

Scarlett pov
I woke up, it was 6 am I need to hurry because today me and Chris where going to fly to Denmark to get our beans back. I am half danish so I was excited to see the city and the culture.

I got change and went down to eat breakfast.
I walked up to get my suitcase and walked down and walked over to the sofa to answer some mails.

Chris 🫶🤟🥰
I'm outside 👋
                                                                               Me                                 
                                                                    coming👍

I walked out and got in Chris's car

Chris." excited?"

Me " yes "

we drove to the airport.

When we came out there was paparazzi everywhere

Me. " how did that know we where here "

Chris. " I don't know "

We walked over to security and got through. We walked over to our gate and needed to what a half hour .

A couple of minutes later a girl came over " can I get and autograph " she took out a piece of paper "of course " Chris said. We signed and she walked over to her parents again. "she was sweet " Chris said " yeah she was " I was tired. I just wanted to get on the plain so I could sleep.

We came on the plain and me and Chris was sleeping the how road.

When we landed in Denmark it was only 2 pm so we had three hours until we need to talk to the one we is taking care of the kids.

Me." so what do you want to do "

We just came to the house we where renting.

Chris" We can go to a café "

Me. " yes i need Coffee right now"

Chris" let's go then"

We walked down the street and it was really beautiful

We sat on a café in the middle of Copenhagen. We talked about how we thought they looked most like of me and Chris. We knew that Amalia had Chris's eyes and Oliver had mine.

1 hour later...

We came back to the house and answered some mails so we didn't have to do it when they came.

1 hour later..

We where packing the last things out of our suitcases. I took a shower and got ready. We need to be there in a half hour so me and Chris drove there over. We where early but it was better then Being late. I woman came over to us a couple of minutes later.