░C░h░a░p░t░e░r░ ░O░n░e░

Bruce Sighed as He tiredly looked at the Bat computer It wasn't the first time the batcave was this silent, Normally Alfred Would Walk in with Some tea and His breakfast. But when He woke Up Alfred Was nowhere to be seen.

Groaning from how sore his back was, Bruce got up and stretched as he stared at the big Screens that had surveillance On Gothams Crime. At the moment nothing seemed to Be of any interest that could need the assistance of Batman.

As if on cue The opening of The Batcave caught his attention, Once the old Roles Royce (?) caught his eye He turned around crossing his arms over his chest.

"Look What The Bat dragged in, Whats Up Al?" Bruce teased In playful manner As Alfred stepped out of his car.

"Hello Master Bruce, I deeply apologize for my Absence. I had to Run and Get Someone".

"Someone?" Bruce asked with a raised brow.

"Yes", He tapped on the windshield signaling John That it was ok to Come Out.

With hesitation, The green haired male opened The passenger door and Stepped out, Holding A Get well Soon Card and His Bruce Plush.

"H-Heya Buddy! D-Did You...Uhm...M-Miss me? Uh Wait I didnt Want to say That- W-What I mean Is- Uh" John Nervously Chuckled As He thought of a friendly Thing to say, Instead of going on a rant.

Bruce's Eyes widened In shock, John Doe....Was Here In Person. And he didnt even Seem mad That he hasn't visited him.

"Uhm..B-Bruce...? B-Buddy? Are you Ok?" The pale male lightly Tapped On The billionaires Shoulder. He immediately let out a yelp as he Was Pulled Into a Hug.

"I missed you John", Bruce Pulled back with a smile.

"Yup! Your Butler Here Decided to Get Me out! As long as I behave I won't Have to go back".

Bruce Ruffled Johns Hair, "Well Lets hope you Don't. Anyways How Have you Been?"

John Tensed at the question, he casted his gaze to the ground as he sighed, "Its Been...Rough. Therapy Sessions Are Getting more Uhh...Personal. But the S-Staff There...They are just the best..." He chuckled Placing on a Smile Only the Former Joker Could Have.

Bruce Smiled Pulling John In for a another hug, Until The Batcameras Started beeping Like Crazy.

"One Second", Bruce Rushed Over To the Computer And Looked at What Was Happening. "Huh, It Appears That There Is a Chemical Robbery Taking Place. But where? And Why Do they Need them?"

Alfred Shrugged noticing the Face Bruce Had On, "Your Going to investigate as Batman Aren't you? And Your Going to Need help".

"Yes, And Yes. John, Would you Like to be my Sidekick? As The Joker again?"

John Eagerly Nodded, "Yes! Batman And Joker! Joker and Batman: The reunion!" He Exclaimed in excitement As Giggled like a little kid that was about to get their first puppy.

Bruce Smiled at The pale man and Went to Put on His Batman armor. Once the black Armor was on he turned to John Seeing him use a black Eyeliner and lined his eyes with it. Then he Used a black face paint crayon and used to create his version of a mask.