░C░h░a░p░t░e░r░ ░S░i░x░

The Next Few Days were Calm, There was Some tension But It was Usually Resolved When John Came to Bruce Like a Lost Puppy.

John Would Always say 'Im not Not gonna listen you!' Or 'Im not talking to you!' But As soon as Bruce leaves the room John Begins To Go into a Slight panic.

John Was sitting in his room as He just stared at his Ceiling, Thinking About what Bruce Had Said To him.

"Maybe this Time He should Apologize", He Scowled as He Stared at One of the Cuts on his arm That An Orderly Gave Him.

A Knock Distracted Him Form his Thoughts, "Come In.."

Bruce Walked In And Sat Down Beside John, Who gave him a Small Scowl Before climbing into his lap and rested his head on his lovers shoulder.

"Im sorry, I didn't Mean It John..It just slipped".

"I know...But im not a Psychopath Anymore. Im a changed Man! Im not..A monster that People Keep calling me".

"I know Buddy, No One is going to Call you those anymore. I promise, I love you. And I always Will", Bruce rubbed Johns Back Up and down in a comforting way.

They Just Sat there in silence, Till John Broke It. "Can We Just...Lay Here? I just feel like sleeping with you..."

Bruce Smiled as he gently moved John to The Pillows and Laid Down With Him. Pulling Him Close Bruce Placed Soft, Delicate Kisses on Johns Lips.

John chuckled and Wrapped his long arms around Bruces Neck, Letting Him Take Full Control Of the Situation.

(Author Here. The Only Little bit of Spiciness you horny little shits you are Gonna Get Is Just Bruce Leaving Hickeys On John).

Bruce Sat himself Up and hovered Over John, Whose face was a tomato. "You should Stay like this More Often John. It Suits You", He winked And Leaned down Gently Placing Kisses Down Johns Neck and Collar Bone.

John let out a Small Moan as Bruce Gently bit down on soft flesh, Creating a Bruise That would Be Visible. Bruce Continued his Actions as He Went Down a Little Lower, Then Stopped.

John Felt His Eyes Grow Heavy Until They fully closed, Letting Sleep Take over him. Bruce On the Other Hand Quickly Got Up Off of the bed and Quietly Walked out the Door.

"Hello Master Bruce", Alfred Smiled as He Drank a Cup of tea He was holding.

"Hey Alfred...Can You Watch John for a Bit...I Have an Errand To Run".

"Of Course Master Bruce, But Uh...May I ask, What is this Special Errand?"

"I am Buying an Engagement ring...for John..."

Alfreds Eyes Widened, "Sir...Does that Mean?"

Bruce Nodded, a Smile was Spreading across his Face.

"I...I wanna Marry John".

Alfred Smiled as He Pulled Bruce Into a hug, Pulling away He softly Nudged Bruce Down the steps.