Ch. 10: The Memory Massacre

*I was flying back to the Loud house, When i felt a disturbance in the force, So I sped up, and Found out the memories from Alternative Dimensions Will now course through Lincoln, I arrived, Just in time for dinner*

Lynn Sr: Hi Josh, You alright?

Me: Yeah, Ramirez gave me a new job as Security.

Lynn Sr: That is cool, How was everyone's day?

Lincoln: Well, Good and Bad, Good because i got an A- In My Impractical Science project. Bad, Because... *Looks around and decides to tell his parents and Myself in private* Y'know what, Let's let someone else go ahead, The rest i need to tell mom, dad, and bro alone.

Lori: Seriously?

Lincoln: Yes.

Luna: That's not cool, Bro. Keeping things from us.

Rita: Now Girls, I am sure he has a good explanation.

Lincoln: As a matter of fact I do, One, If Any of the sisters are just gonna rush me and the fact that they want to me to spoil everything again, Well then... Hate to say I won't warn you. Two, You Girls, Are acting like Second Mother's when i already have one, That is Enough. *And with that, The sisters were shocked, I was In agreement by giving a nod, The parents weren't really surprised*

Lynn Jr: How Dare You!

Lori: How could you say that to Us!? Mom? Dad? Don't tell me y-

Lynn Sr: Lori, Enough.

Lori: No. I have had it! *She stands up from her seat, only to be thrown into the Wall hard, By Me*

Me: It is rude to be causing a scene when a meal is made.

Lincoln: I'd listen to him if i were you!

Lori: Mom!? Dad!?

Rita: No, Did you really think we haven't heard about all of those times you threatened Lincoln while Calling Your *Quotes with her fingers* "Goo Goo Grizzly"?

Lori (Anger): BOO BOO BEAR. I SERIOUSLY HAD MY LIFE FIGURED OUT BEFORE ALL THIS S*** HAPPENED, *Lynn Sr covered Lily's ears* ANOTHER THIS HAS HAPPENED... I WILL TURN YOU INTO A HUMAN PRETZEL.

Lincoln: You got anything more horrifying to say? ...or is that your catchphrase? I don't seem insulted by human pretzels anymore... Do any of you? *The rest shake their heads including me* You brought this on yourself, Lori... I'm starting to think Lenny would do a better job being the oldest sibling... *That made Lori angry* and that's not all I'm going to say...

Me: We even heard some complaints... That while the parents are gone you do not babysit your siblings right... And when your siblings finally spot you, You are on your phone immediately talking to "Goo Goo Grizzly" instead of watching your siblings and making sure they're entertained and well fed while the parents are gone.

Lincoln: You have my disagreement that you are a good sibling, You're distracted, You got serious problems, and clearly without Bobby... To you it's just the end of the world.

Me: Talk about an unacceptable setting of a sibling. *Lori was seriously infuriated at what she heard*

Lori: Take that back, All of it, Now.

Lincoln: NO. *Sonic screamed at her, making her ears bleed a bit*

Lynn Sr: Enough! Joshua, I need you to take Lori into the other room. The rest of you sit down and eat the food while it's still warm! *His tone was firm and everyone did as he said*

*In the other room*

Lori: RrrRrRgggh, LET GO OF ME! *Still Tries to struggle*

Me: Someone throw Me a Spatula!