Ch. 17: One Man, One Hero, One Mission

WARNING!⚠️ PROFANITY AND FOUL LANGUAGE

*One Night when everyone was sleeping, Someone inserted a Syringe into Lincoln knocking him out, Then the figure took him to an Empty Canal And Chained him to a pole*

*2 Hours Later, Lincoln awoke but once he felt he was being resisted, He struggled but he saw he was chained to a light pole*

???: You are awake... Good.

Lincoln: Lynn?

Lynn Jr: Hello Stincoln!

Lincoln: Have you been juicing? A Poison N**** Cocktail? You just look Ferocious...

Lynn Jr: Very funny... NOT, You maybe wondering why and how I got you tied up here!

Lincoln: Let Me Guess, You forced Lisa into Making you perhaps more powerful than Me, Joshua, Iris, and Shippumaru?.

Lynn Jr: D*** it! I knew I should have brung that tin foil hat! No matter, what I can do is beyond your brother's skill set! I will prove it right now, Starting with you! *Charges a flaming ball, But suddenly something attacks her, Distracting her*

*Meanwhile*

------

*Back at the Loud house*

Iris (RM): Josh! Wake Up! Something is coming from Lily and Lisa's room!

Me: Wha-!? *I rush upstairs and sure enough, Lisa is tied up and Lily was sound asleep, I untied her* Lisa, What happened?

Lisa: It's Lynn, she forced me to giving her super chemicals... We have to stop it before those effects on her become permanent, she could kill herself!

Me: How exactly could they kill her, what kind of chemicals did she use?

Lisa: All of them that she used, were not tested... She could end up dying from indigestion poisoning, or perhaps something worse... Internal bleeding, those chemicals were not meant to be swallowed... They were meant to be injected with a syringe.

Me: I know Lynn Jr... She did say that she was not willing to give up until she gets what she wants...

*Lily starts to fuss a bit, we turn on the lights and she started to speak*

Lily: Wincon... Gon...

Me: Lincoln's gone?

*Lily nods*

Shippumaru: What's going on?

Me: To Sum everything up, Lynn Jr still had bad blood with Lincoln and we now know that she forced Lisa into giving her chemicals that have not been tested and not meant to be digested, Not only that, She maybe keeping Lincoln hostage somewhere... So, Yeah.

Shippumaru: Where would Lincoln be now?

Lisa: Big Brother Figure unit... I believe you mentioned once that you hold the power of "the force" Can you maybe use the force to connect to Lincoln and find him?

Me: I believe so, but we will need some help.

???: That is why were here.

*The Four of us turned to see Iris and the rest of the loud family*

Lori: Josh... You were right... About all of it, about what we did to Lincoln... But at the end of every day, he still smiles he's still family to us as we are still family to him... We may have been manipulated by Lynn Jr in that one episode... But we are willing to teach her a lesson, that is if you let us.

Me: We do need all the help we can get, Fine, you all can help. I just have to find Lincoln through the force, Lisa, I need you to work on an antidote... The rest of you, gear Up.