TORTURE

Bhumika- okay, so Listen carefully

First guards will throw cold water at them then Appa and Eomma will take entry then Bts will make an entry then Blackpink and at last us but one main thing is that we all should have masks while guards will tie the mouths of our parents then we will torture them and have revenge...

Taehyung- good one beside I am very eagerly waiting for them to torture (smirk)

sheryansh- And I am waiting for torturing him ( smirk)

nishi- I will wait for that bitch to come then it will be my turn 

Y/n- I am eagerly waiting for her to come beside me until we can torture her brother whom she loves dearly but wait ...

Jungkook- what happened, dear?

Y/n- we will not kill them !!

Jisoo- wae?

Y/n- because I want to kill him with her sister in front of her because they killed them in front of each other and left behind three crying people. 

Nishi- I even agree because of them I can get my love ( tear left from her eye)

namjoon- why don't we keep them here and let our guards keep an eye on them...?

suga- sure we can wait plus we can give them one of the injections which will give them long sleep until let's make a plan and kidnap her also let the whole family go to hell together.

Lisa- okay then let's leave and tight the security...

Shikhar- we don't need tight security let's leave

Pranjali- guards?

Guard- yes ma'am

Pranjali- transfer them to our special rooms but individually ( looking towards son and father duo)

Aashi- while transferring them also in a regular room but in married pair, you know...

Devansh- keep an eye on all of them and give a sleeping dose to the duo of son and father, not to others.

Guard- okay sir we will keep an eye on them...

Y/n- okay guys let's go we will discuss the plan...

saying they went inside the mansion and go to the room did routine then after 30 min came back to the living room where everyone is waiting.

Sheryansh- okay everyone is here let's go.

IN MEETING ROOM

Y/N- okay so what is the plan?

Everyone was silent 

Y/n- no plan, I guess...

Tae/f- what are you all doing think some plan that not how mafia thing works?

Jimin/m- yes you all should be attentive will planning and what happens to planners

Y/n- leave it. Pranjali sends one invitation to Miss. K that we had to kidnap her brother and father.

Jungkook- what are you trying to do?

Y/n- now, I can't wait because, one week later, their dead anniversary is coming and I want to give them this happy news as a gift to pranjali do what I said.

Suga- but ...

Aryan- but that can be dangerous...?

Y/n- we will be fully prepared and I know her when it comes to its reputation then she will be honest.

Jhope- okay as you say...

Bhumika- think one more time y/n

Y/n- now it is decided and no one can change. ( coldly)

Saying this y/n exited the meeting all were sitting in the meeting room and tensed

Mahi- what to do now she will not listen to any of us when it comes to them?

Taehyung- don't know what you say jungkook

Jungkook- let her do what she wants. I believe in her she will do everything right.

They all were talking but they didn't know that y/n was listening to them 

Y/n- I will give them that gift even if I have to lose my life ( teary eye)

She also left from there...

After one day...

Pranjali- Y/n, I have sent the invitation...

Y/n- okay say the guards to let her in she will be here within 3 hours... I guess

.

.

.

.

.