Guess who?

THE NEXT DAY 

AT MORNING

All went to the dining room and see the dish, all sit and eat.

Jin- today, breakfast is different why?

Jimin- but It tastes amazing.

Jhope- yes and what is this dish?

Sheryansh- relax! I knew today's breakfast will be amazing

Bhumika- Finally I can eat this.

Mahi- After so many years.

Devansh- Yes FINALLY!!

Aashi- thank you y/n

Suga- y/n?

Aryan- because she made this all.

Taehyung- alone? all?

Shikhar- yes! In all of us, she is the best for cooking.

Jungkook- She doesn't cook normally so why today?

Pranjali- she doesn't cook easily but On any of family's birthday then she can.

Y/n- hello! how is the breakfast?

Jin- It's AmaJIN 

y/n- Thank you! bhai Did you gifted my brother's present to him yesterday?

Jin- yes my princess! and Paper are with your secretary.

Y/n- okay bhai! thank you to all for your help.

Aryan- It's okay y/n, they all insult us and our friends.

After having breakfast they went to the living room to see who is now?

Nishi- who turns today?

Jungkook- Mine! 

Jungkook went and took one slip out.

Jungkook- so it feels like they are getting double problem pressure.

Jin- ya! tell us clearly

Jungkook- It's y/n's mother

Y/n! finally she come.

Jungkook- And I don't her company because I researched all your parents and I remember she has skincare or makeup company.

y/n- yes! Bhai please tell me the plan I want to destroy her personally but as BLACK ROSE. (smirk) 

Jungkook- As the plan is that we have to make her profit rate high then next day very low you know what I mean and as you know Korean people love makeup mostly so why not we tell our friend to help us, Namjoon hyung we can ask Jackson to help us as he also CEO of the cosmetics company and you know in whole World no-one will leave the deal with Jackon. So we will send Jackson to deal with y/n' mother. Then we can make a deal to launch her brand in Korea and make her production high mostly for 2 days then the next day, Jackson will break the contract and fill the case in court that they make In contract, that their product should not harm anyone skin but we can create mostly 5 or 6 people for false statement then I know what punishment they will get in a Korean court, and ask the judge that he will also ask her to make payment to Jackson company for making his company's reputation down with amount 500 crores which is impossible for her because her son's company is gone and her husband can't pay that much. Then BLACK ROSE will come and say that if she doesn't want her life to be spent in jail then she can give her money but in return, she wants her company, She will have no option except to sell the company.

y/n- wow bhai you are intelljin.

Aryan- are you sure that you can' be a planner!

Namjoon- yes now I also doubt.

Jungkook- no I am happy with my position.

Y/n- okay bhai you can do contact with Jackson bhai then we can discuss this further in my company.

BTS- okay.

Y/n- let's go to work!

AT Y/N'S FASHION COMPANY

y/n- hello guys!

BTS- hello!

Y/n- Jimin bhai where Aryan's father's company work progress...?

Jimin- We all are on it his profit is decreasing.

y/n- I didn't know we will different plans and all are unique I am Impressed.

Taehyung- I can't wait for my turn.

y/n- okay! Did you talk to Jackson bhai?

Jhope- yes we did and he agreed

Suga- and don't worry he will be here by night and for his stay can we take him at home, It will be easy for our plan you know.

Y/n- yes! no problem. I guess everything is under control so let's get to work and Jungkook bhai can you go to a gaming company and help them?

Jungkook- sure and can I take jimin and Jin hyung

Y/n- yes! Taehyung bhai I know you love fashion can you please help my designer with some design ideas or anything... Please

Taehyun- sure! Tigeress!!

y/n- Namjoon bhai, Hobi bhai, and suga bhai, here is the info but she and you have to just spy then we have to find her brother and father because I can't find them for two years so that I can get revenge. So can you make your spy and guard in her gang then he can find some info about them where are they all?

Suga- okay we will.

Namjoon- let's get to work

They nodded and went to do work.

y/n- LET'S SEE HOW, HOW MUCH YOU WILL HIDE? (COLDLY) (SMIRK)

.

.

.

....................TO BE CONTINUED...............