first, one to get destroyed is...?

AT NIGHT

y/n- hello everyone ( happy)

uncle- why so happy dear?

y/n- uncle I just came from meeting with the Xup company owner, and I purchase his share so I am the largest shareholder of that company

Suga- so ( confused)

y/n- bhai, now as I am the largest shareholder of that company so that means I can do some changes in that so no one will say anything you know that thing right

Namjoon- yes right

Y/n- so if I fired Mr.Abhi no one will ask him. 

Jhope- what if he joins any other company?

y/n- bhai you know I am top CEO and If I fired someone that means they can't do any work and I will also make sure he can't get any work. and for Miss. Pragati is already done all work she had is gone. 

Taehyung- I am so happy that now you are finally smiling

Aryan- yes, Now let's see who's turn will be tomorrow...

y/n- uncle, I have a gift for you 

uncle- what?

y/n- here, you did a lot of work under my after but now you can have fun so here you are going on holiday. 

uncle- Isn't it a lot?

y/n- NO! and you are going tomorrow only and here new phone and new number with all of our number so no one will disturb you. OK now, you all go to sleep from tomorrow fun will start.

NEXT DAY 

AT MORNING

All did their breakfast and y/n's uncle went for a holiday. 

Sheryansh-  y/n let's see who is today?

Shikhar- yes I am so much excited

y/n-  yes we will but before that, I am so much sorry for what I am doing to your parents

Nishi- no worry y/n it's their fault

y/n- and If anyone wants their parents' company so please tell me and now let's see who is at the first place.

Aashi- As we are going Alphabetic wise so it's me...

She said and went where the bowl was placed and take on paper out...

Aashi- so it's Pranjali's mother and I am sorry pranjali

Pranjali- It's okay they are dead for me so no worry...

y/n- So, I have a good chance for you all that's who's parents name come that person will make the plan or can destroy them it's up to you. So tell Pranjali what you want?

Pranjali- As you know I am good at my agent's works so I will make the plan to destroy them and you can keep the company or sell it...

y/n- tell the plan then...

Pranjali- so the plan is that as you all know my mother is owns Automobile Frenchies so you can show the world that their cars are getting into so many accidents because of malfunctioning you know what I mean then as the profit and sales of that company will get low so the other shareholder will try to sell their shares and you can purchase that and because of that you can have their shares than someone will come for the deal to make their company again trustworthy and make the sign-in some document and make sure she doesn't read the paper and in that paper, you can write that she is selling all the share to you... then you will have a whole company with full equity, so how's that?