should I or nah

After getting that letter I needed to clear my mind and it was lunch destiny and makayla went to burger King and Josh and Nichole went to mc donnalds and I was on the ramp when I'm walking back into the school I hear a Honk Honk behind me and a hey Ashland I turn around to see the new kid at school he looks athletic with muscles and a black v neck with blue skinny jeans he has brown hair with it swayed to the side. I Look at him thinking he is talking to someone else than he says it again Ashland come over here so I walk over with a slight blush and than I look to the side where James is looking at me talking to his friends and of course there is Britney talking and all the guys who are going gogo over her and James looking at me suprising right well I walk over to the Ford Mustang and he says get in I said I barley know you, you could be a serial killer or crazy lunatic he said his name was Nicholas and so he said u know me and time is running out and I said what are u in such of a hurry for he said lunch with a questioned voice and so I get in the nice car and see James looking at me and see Nicole look at me and put a thumbs up and mouth he is cute and we drive off to taco bell. I have the Locos tacos and he had 2 meet boritos we get to the counter and I put up the 3.50 on the counter and he stops me and puts the money back in my hand and I look at him and with that what kinda face that u give a person when u don't know what there talking about face he said that is not how I roll and puts the money back in my hand and I put it in my purse and we finds our seats and oh no the worst happens.