should I or nah 2

So I was happy than they walked in it was James Britney and there friends and James looks at me with sadness in his eyes and Nicholas looks at me looking at him and he said I see the game ur playing let me help so he leans back and says out loud oh my gosh Ashland you are so funny and cute I wonder who would ever take advantage of you. Than he takes my hand and says just loud enough for James to hear him and asks will u go to the Dance with me I look at hin and gasp and look at James he looks angry so I say yes and we walked out he got the door for me and opened the door for me when we get to the car and drive off than I look at him and ask what was that as I look at the window than him and he says I have played that game before to and I said what game he said where you brake up with someone and you play the looking game and no one will do anything but look at each other  and her anyone that likes them and gets asked out by that person and gets hert when they say no MIGHT get back together with her or him and has no girlfriend or boyfriend and has no chance of getting a boy or girlfriend  with anyone and It herts the people around them. After that we ride in silance and rides to school. We get to the school and he says will you really go to the Dance and I said so that thing in taco bell was not real because my answer was and he says on Friday I will pick you up at 5:30 I said ok and went to class.