why oh why

Nicholas asked "why are you crying ". I look at him and with his green eyes and with care in them he said " I love you and I don't care what it is tell me". I said "I like you to but I'm not in the condition to give you an answer sorry". His face went from being caring to confused and said it is ok go to bed I will be at my house if u need me so text or call me. I said "no stay with me" He said "ok" and I fell asleep on my bed and he fell asleep on the other side of my queen bed.
*****************************************
$orry guys j have had. Long week vote and comment Love u
******************************************
I wake up to my alarm clock and see Nicholas is still there I wake him up and say we need to get ready for school and I take a shower in my mom and dad's bathroom and Nicholas takes one in the downstairs bathroom. I walk down and go to my bedroom to see Nicholas shirtless and me in my towl still he says "do u want me to leave" I say "well ya" He walks out and he forgot his phone and he walks in on me in my shorts and a bra on just putting on a tank top my music I basting it is mercy by kanye west and me singing and dancing with the beat and he said " I thought you couldn't dance ". I said who said that and he said " u said it in ur sleep". I blush and I say we'll I can and pull I'm in and dance with him and Josh is at the front door and walks in my room.......
*******
What happens next u choose.
***********