𝟬𝟬𝟭, 𝘀 𝘂 𝗺 𝗺 𝗲 𝗿 𝗵 𝗼 𝘂 𝘀 𝗲

‘SUMMER HOUSE’(season 1, episode 1)

‘SUMMER HOUSE’
(season 1, episode 1)

🐚

          𝓕or Eden, the ending of the school year and the beginning of summer it meant that her year had just then began.

    As her best friend, Belly, once said, Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August.

   And she couldn't agree more.

   You might think that life in Cousins ​​Beach would be interesting the entire year, but for her it wasn't. Because Belly didn't live in Cousins and she only visited it every summer. So, Eden would always count the days until she had a chance to see her again —though that would mean she also had to see the boys, that she couldn't stand ever since she was a child.

   But Jeremiah Fisher turned out to be a pretty good and funny company as she started interacting more with him, after Belly asked her, more like begged her, to do so. As for Conrad... Well. The attitude he developed once they got older... Is a story for another time.

bells🩷: hey there stranger, we just arrived in the city

    The text she had been waiting for all year, after August was over and the families left, was finally here.

    She texted a quick reply to her friend, then she only needed a few seconds to put some shoes on, get her bike and set off, straight to Beck's house. Susannah, alias Beck, was the Fisher boys' mom and this so-called nickname was only used by Laurel, Belly's mother, because it was Susannah's maiden name and she always used it, even when they were together in college.

    When she arrived in the front yard of the house, the first person she saw was, of course, Belly. They made eye contact from afar, both of them having such bright smiles on their faces, feeling really happy after that much time of seeing each other only on FaceTime. But before they could even get to get to each other, Conrad came out of the house and got closer to Belly, so he could give her a hug.