𝟬𝟬𝟯, 𝘀 𝘂 𝗺 𝗺 𝗲 𝗿 𝗱 𝗿 𝗲 𝘀 𝘀

‘SUMMER DRESS’(season 1, episode 2)

‘SUMMER DRESS’
(season 1, episode 2)

🐚

          𝓔den had just woken up, rising on her elbows and rubbing her eyes asleep, remembering the moments of last night and smiling weakly, when she suddenly heard repeated knocks on the front door. After the police started showing up to stop the bonfire, Michael, the handsome guy she met that night, was the one who drove Eden back home.

   "I'm coming!" She shouted back at the person knocking on the door and got out of bed lazily, continuing to yawn.

   When she opened the door, she came face to face with Belly, her best friend, who was dressed as if she had just woken up and wearing a slight expression of disappointment on her face.

   "Oh my gosh, what happened, Bells?" She asked worriedly, motioning for her to enter and closing the door behind her.

    Belly was more than used to her house, feeling like she was part of the family, just as Eden felt around Susannah's summer house, so she followed the way to the living room by herself, with her friend in her footsteps.

   "I'm really, really sorry if I woke you up." Belly said, sitting up on the couch abruptly and sighing.

   Her friend sat down next to her, looking at her intently and running her hand through the air as she spoke, "No, it's fine, I was already awake when you knocked. Now tell me." She put her hand over Belly's hand, drawing her attention to her and stopping her from scanning the camera to avoid eye contact. "Why are you so sad so early in the morning? Did Laurel scold you?"

   "Well, to be honest, she really did, but that's not exactly the point."

   "Then what happened?" She encouraged her to tell her.

   "You remember Cam?" Belly asked, and Eden confirmed with a nod, waiting for her to continue. "He said last night that he's interning on a whale-watching boat this morning and that I should come, but when I got there..." She paused briefly, pressing her lips together. "The boat was already gone."