|~|To Muzan's Terror|~|

"Say what?" Daki was having a hard time with Kaigaku, who was explaining the solution to solve world hunger. "I'm saying, if you're hungry- just eat." He explained to her for the, litteral 1millionth time. "Wh-" Before she could finish her sentence, Kaigaku threw a book at her forehead, getting a direct headshot.

The impact from the edge of the book to her head created a wound that- "WH-WHAA-WHAAaaaaaaAAAA! ONNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAAANNN-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kaigaku smacks her in the face as she proceeded to cry for her brother.

"I'm not even a demon, so I can't regenerate!" Daki pouted. "Now that I think about it..." A evil smile appeared on her face before it was wiped off clean by Gyutaro, who interrupted her chain of evil thoughts. "Try it again and I'll make sure I'll have your head." Gyutaro threatened Kaigaku. "Awhhh but you wouldn't!" "I would." "You wouldn't!" "I would." "You wouldn't!" "I would." "You wouldn't!" "I would." "You would!" "I wouldn't." Kaigaku smirked as Gyutaro realized that he had just fallen for one of the oldest tricks in the book. "Awh fuck you--!" He grunted, annoyed with Kaigaku and Daki. "With pleasure, cmere big boy!~" Kaigaku teased Gyutaro, making him turn into a tomato. Daki looked around at the two of them, up and down, all-around, then left right left right- blink blink- wiggle wiggle- flutter flutter, pitter patter, wap tap, shingle wingle- okay I think you get it now.

"Will you guys, just please-SHUT THE FUCK UP?" Akaza yelled out of no-where. "Where the fuck did you come from-?" Kaigaku asked. "Where did you come from? Eh?" Akaza asked instead, annoyed. "Your mom's pus-" *THWACK* "OWWWW-!" Gyutaro continued to ignore and listen to Kaigaku's complaints at the same time, entertaining himself but also wishing he were....less annoying.

"Guys! Douma's awake!" Akaza alerted the rest of the Hashira and they all got up, running to see him.

"DOES HE STILL HAVE THOSE EYES?"

"DOES HE STILL HAVE THAT SAME ANNOYING ASS PERSONALITY?"

"I wonder if his di-...I said that out loud didn't I."

"HUH?'

"WHO TF SAID THAT?"

"DOUMA BESTIE WHERE ARE YOU!!??"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP-"

"WHAT-?"

"THERE HE IS! HE'S RUNNING! GET EMM!!"

"CHARGEE!"

"ARRGGHHH YE MATIE! IM COMIN FOR YE BOOTIE!'

"WHAT the FUCK is WRONG with YOU GUYS-....?"

○!×After Chatching up to him×○
(Douma)

"Douma!" Akaza called out for him.
Douma then suddenly stopped, remembering that voice. "Yes?" Strangly enough, he has gotten even more weirder than before.

"Yea uh- whatever. Uhm- what the fu-" Douma turned around, surprising Akaza because of his height difference.
"Did you just grow like..2 inches?!"

"Why does that matter?' Douma asked.

"..." There was silence.

"Shut the fuck up-"

"I already did-"

"..."

"STOP talking to me."

"But I did."

"...."

"...."

"Uhh...so- awkwarddddd!~" Daki tried to change the subject.

"But anyways, Douma!~ You look so....Cute!" DAki complemented the confused Douma.

"Oh. Thank you?"

Douma yawned, generally confused on why they were acting this way.

"Oh my my!~ Douma! You've gotten way more hotter than before!"
Kaigaku smirked as he saw Akaza getting red, fuming. "Oh...thank-you Kaigaku!~"
"This is awkward for no reason." Gyutaro commented on the current conversation that was still playing out.

"Shut the fuck ypnyour opinion isn't vaild." Kaigaku hissed at Gyutaro.

"Niether is yours."

"Fuck off."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck your mom!"

"Ehh...no thanks." Gyutaro gave Kaigaku a confused look.

"Wait wha-"

"So, Douma. Do you feel anything....strange?" Akaza asked Douma, as they went into a room and sat down, along with Kokushibo.

"Well...no, not very much. It's just that I don't.....feel the same..like my heart is...different...I don't know what to do about it but I'm Ure it won't be a big problem! I...mean of course I just got changed from a human to a demon, so that's what could be the problem! And I have the sudden urge to crave and devour living humans flesh!" Douma clapped his hands together, a wide toothy smile was plastered on his face. "...." Kokushibo and Akaza were silent, while Gyutaro, Daki, and Kaigaku, were still at it again fighting in the hallway just outside of the room the three were in.

Muzan woke, finally feeling better after his sickness had gone away for just a bit, he stretched and decided
to take a walk around for a bit, enjoy the beauty of nature.

"AAAAAAAA-!" He heard Kaigaku scream.

"What the fu-OOF!"

"So basically what happened is-"

"...I'm listening?"

"Douma turned into a demon."

"....."

"....."

"Yea..."

"Are you being serious, right now?"

"Yes."

"..."

"Why the FUUUUUUUUU-"