Chapter 1

Levi's POV

"OMG! Levi can you imagine we actually went for an EXO?" Laura my best friend yelled as we were walking outside. I think we were the last ones to leave.

I just shook my head. I was still in a shock that I actually went for an EXO concert. Because getting tickets that to front row tickets isn't easy. Had to beg my parents to give me money. In exchange I will study really well. Funny conditions, right?

I feel like going to the bathroom. Screw this feeling!

"Laura," I said. "Just wait here...I'll just go to the bathroom and come."

"Come fast," she said as I was running to the washroom.

"Where is it," I mumbled. Where the fuck is the washroom? Ah it's such a difficult job, finding the washroom!

Finally found it! Congo to me! I quickly went in before Laura starts freaking out. After finishing my business I was about to open my door, when I heard something. A growl. What was that? Is there a dog here? I slightly opened the door and peeked outside. All I saw was a boy, vomiting in the sink. Gross. Then he walked out. I opened the door and walked up to the sink. I looked in.

"What the fuck?" I cursed. "Bl- blood? That guy vomited blood?" I think I should run away from here. Or maybe he was just drunk and he vomited blood. But...what if he was a werewolf? Ugh...mom was right. I should not watch Teen Wolf.

Then I heard foot steps coming this way. What if it's the werewolf? I ran back to washroom and closed the door.

"Ugh...I forgot to wash away this blood," he cursed.

He opened the pipe and let the water flow from it. I could hear his foot steps coming closer to my stoll. I sat on the toilet seat and pulled my legs up so that he won't be able to see the legs. But there is no worry I have locked the door. He came and stood right in front of my stoll. My breath became even more heavier. I shut my mouth. I could hear him struggling to open the door. I closed my eyes shut. He broke the door.

"Please don't kill me!" I shrieked. "I have not seen anything!"

"Means you have seen everything," he retorted.

I opened my eyes to see the one and only, Park Chanyeol, looking at me with a poker face. I used to think that only Sehun looks good with poker face but Chanyeol looks good too.

"Did you drink a lot?" I asked as I stood up from the toilet. "That you vomited blood?"

"I don't drink," he said.

"Okay," I said. This conversation is weird. I never thought that this is how I will meet Park Chanyeol. "I'll just go...now." I said as tried to get past him but he blocked me and pulled me back in the toilet.