Chapter 3

Okay I know I used a different way of writing before but I wasn't comfortable with it. So I changed her name to Levi Choi.

>>><<<

Levi's POV

It was Saturday afternoon and my parents had gone out to buy some stuff. I finished my homework and started watching TV.

"Why isn't there anything interesting in the TV?" I asked myself. I switched it off and sighed heavily. "When are they planning to comeback?" It's already 4 pm now! I closed my eyes and slept of for sometime.

I woke up and looked around. Damn...I slept for a long time. I looked at the clock it was 8 now! My parents hadn't returned till now. I tried calling them but they didn't pick up the phone. I started to worry a bit. What if those animals attacked them? No No No...I should think positive.

I was sitting on the couch still waiting for them. Where the hell are they? My stomach started grumbling. I'm hungry. I made myself a quick Ramien. It was 11 now I have a bad feeling now. I again tried calling them, but there was no use. Now what should I do? Maybe they got late and it was already 7 and they stayed at their friend's house, might be. But they would have called me, why didn't they call me?

All of a sudden my phone started ringing.

"Unknown number?" I mumbled.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Hello is this Miss Levi Choi?" The person asked.

"Ne," I said.

"Miss Choi," the person said. "I'm talking from the Apollo Hospital."

The moment he said 'Apollo Hospital' my world came crumbling down.

"Miss Choi, your parents went through a car crash," he said. "the animals which are terrorizing Seoul had attacked their car and their car went crashing into a tree and they were severely hurt...we tried our best to revive them...but we couldn't...we're sorry."

I couldn't speak anything. I feel down and started crying.